Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Mason County 45 Lawrence County 6 FINAL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looks like Mason did what pretty much everyone has against LC played them close then pulled away after they wore down in the second half. Nothing to be down about boys the numbers and size will come just hang in there.
Greenup next week?
Congrats to Mason co
We pick up both of these teams next year.......... glad to be playing them again....
What I expected. Congrats Mason!
Congrats Royals ! Time to take on the Johnson Central Golden Eagles !
Congrats Mason
Hang in there LC I think better times are around the corner.
This was by far the worst field I have ever seen. It was a messy swamp. It had about ankle deep mud covering the entire field. The boys stayed close the first half and went in at half time trailing just 13-6. But the boys just could get no field position in the second half and Mason's depth was just to much for us tonight. Guys hang in there and lets get one friday for our SENIORS!!!!!
Mason better be prepared for "the long black train" as the Eagles travel to Maysville
Devilologist Wrote:We pick up both of these teams next year.......... glad to be playing them again....
Have you seen next years schdule if so let us in one it I would love to know thanks.
Congrats Mason!
Congrats to Mason, but I feel for you next week. JC is awesome!!
Total Domination
Dawg Family Wrote:Have you seen next years schdule if so let us in one it I would love to know thanks.

Yes here it is in no order

Rowan Co.
Boyd Co.
Greenup Co.
Coal Grove
Sheldon Clark
Russell
Breathitt Co.
Belfry
P-burg

I cant remember the other one at this time.
Playing several teams lower than us in class.
Batpuff Wrote:Yes here it is in no order

Rowan Co.
Boyd Co.
Greenup Co.
Coal Grove
Sheldon Clark
Russell
Breathitt Co.
Belfry
P-burg

Thanks BP looks like we might be playing teams in the class below us but one thing is for sure they are the cream of the crop in their class. I lot of really good teams on the schedule for next year . It should be a special year for my Family:howdy:
Tough schedule...Will Coach Goldsmith be back next year? I'm hearing he's thinking about hanging it up???
Batpuff Wrote:Yes here it is in no order

Rowan Co.
Boyd Co.
Greenup Co.
Coal Grove
Sheldon Clark
Russell
Breathitt Co.
Belfry
P-burg

Letcher County Central is who Goldsmith told me we picked up for next year..