Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Why does God hate tattoos and shrimp?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why
I don't understand your question.
What do you mean???

Explain.
Leviticus ch. 19 (KJV)
28: Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am The Lord.

Ezekiel ch. 16 (KJV)
12: And I put a jewel on thy forehead, and earrings in thine ears, and a beautiful crown upon thine head.

These two verses are both from The Old Testament. However, The Bible is The Bible. The Bible is God's Word. I really can't tell you anymore than that. If you want further advise, talk to a preacher or pastor. If you don't go to church or don't believe in God, Jesus or The Bible... then those verses really don't mean anything to you. I can only speak for myself, but I don't have any tattoo's or piercings. Some people have tattoo's of Bible scenes and Bible verses.... that is between them and The Lord.

And as far as your question about why does God hate shrimp..... I don't know what you are talking about. These two verses below might help you out. It doesn't make sense for God to hate something that He created and The Bible says "and God saw that it was good." So unless you can provide more info about your questions... The Bible verses posted should answer both parts of your question.

Genesis ch. 1 (KJV)
20: And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven.

21: And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good.