Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard, Kentucky
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Well, William Jefferson Clinton and Lady Allison Grimes are having a support meeting in Hazard, even as I type this.

My main wonder is if they can get this day without hooking up.

:lame:....I know!!
Granny Bear Wrote:Well, William Jefferson Clinton and Lady Allison Grimes are having a support meeting in Hazard, even as I type this.

My main wonder is if they can get this day without hooking up.

:lame:....I know!!
Although I don't post to the clown circus anymore, but I do check in about every month to laugh, I had to respond to this one. Granny, you mean to tell me you started this thread after you took such offense me for joking about you wanting to have a 50 shades moment with me? Do you not have respect for other women that you expect for yourself? Have you ever heard of any infidelities that Allison has had? Would you not take offense to this thread if it was about you?
OMG!!! I'm actually glad to hear from you! Start posting again; it's dull without you! And most of my disdain is directed toward Bill, actually. I mean he's the name sake of a Bill that has helped destroy hundreds of jobs in the coal industry yet he's at Hazard, KY in support of Alison. I don't know......are they just stupid or so arrogant that he doesn't matter.

I see you still project your personality......telling me what I think and how I should feel and respond. Gosh!!!! Come on back; I'll let you win one or two.

Confusednicker:
^ I must confess, though you don't care, that I lost a ton of respect for you on this one, after all the private talks we had about the infidelity subject we both agreed on.
I wonder if Granny will be able to sleep tonight, now that TRV disrespects her.
:why::Sad04:
Maybe I'm missing something but, I took it as a poke in the eye of the father of modern day lawlessness, William Jefferson Clinton. He deserves what he gets despite the DNC's tireless attempts to rehabilitate him and expunge the historical record. Anyway, I thought it was funny considering he put the moves on a White House intern.

Allison is a mere pawn in all this. A face without a resume, an empty vessel into which Hollywood elites and other rich liberals can pump money into. Their concern is that Allison will actually get out in the public domain and run her mouth enough to reveal how lacking she really is, is. BTW, how many on here have heard her speak publicly on anything? And don't for one second underestimate the level of concern Dems have right now when they consider the future without Harry Reid. McConnell must scare them to death.
TheRealVille Wrote:^ I must confess, though you don't care, that I lost a ton of respect for you on this one, after all the private talks we had about the infidelity subject we both agreed on.

I honestly don't remember all "those private talks" to which you are referring. As far as infidelity is concerned, don't you think Clinton is the all time expert on that subject? If I remember correctly (and I do), he was dancing on the beach with Hill for the reporter's zoom lenses, at the same time he was banging Monica. Now MONICA can't get a job, and Bill continues to live off of Hill. If you want to disrespect something, disrespect THAT!!

Oh, and if it makes you feel better, you aren't the first one to lose respect for me because of my posts. You're in good company.
Confusednicker:
SKINNYPIG Wrote:I wonder if Granny will be able to sleep tonight, now that TRV disrespects her.

Doubled up on my Melatonin!
Confusednicker:

So much crap is posted here on occasion, and THIS is what disturbs TRV so much that he swoops in for an appearance??? I wasn't born yesterday.......unfortunately.
He's BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here is how much I thought of ALG and WJC coming to hazard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did they show up yet?????????????????? Are they gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bye.............
I love panther nation!!
:lmao:

Yep they showed up. Clinton was so smitten with Alison that his grin nearly swallowed his face.
My apologies to the folks who frequent this thread. I'm afraid I have, once again, caused TRV to go into hiding.
Granny Bear Wrote:My apologies to the folks who frequent this thread. I'm afraid I have, once again, caused TRV to go into hiding.

Maybe he will show up at some Paintsville home football games Granny TongueirateSho
[Image: 10471168_349443005207642_4128309110162618986_n.png]
^^^ That is the best one in a long time :hilarious:
You win zaga!!!

:lmao:
Granny Bear Wrote:My apologies to the folks who frequent this thread. I'm afraid I have, once again, caused TRV to go into hiding.
No, just didn't want to post the PMs you seem to have forgot. I just dropped in in the first place to remind you about you being "sensitive" to infidelity, and didn't think you would appreciate this kind of thread, if it was about you.

Edit: BTW, after reading through a few threads over the past few months, you seem to consider yourself a political "heavyweight" these days. I hate to burst your bubble, but.........................you barely qualify as a cheerleader for some of these conservative guys.
TigerBlues Wrote:Maybe he will show up at some Paintsville home football games Granny TongueirateSho
I don't know why I would, my kid graduated from Prestonsburg, and is long gone off to college now.
When did it start becoming a good thing to have Billy show up for you?
I would think to any normal onlooker that would hurt you.

I don't why she hasn't already give up. Don't believe these polls showing a tight race, because it wont be.
60-40 at best. Mitch and the repubs take over senate and further dampen the worst president in history.
TheRealVille Wrote:No, just didn't want to post the PMs you seem to have forgot. I just dropped in in the first place to remind you about you being "sensitive" to infidelity, and didn't think you would appreciate this kind of thread, if it was about you.

Edit: BTW, after reading through a few threads over the past few months, you seem to consider yourself a political "heavyweight" these days. I hate to burst your bubble, but.........................you barely qualify as a cheerleader for some of these conservative guys.

The dems know they are in trouble now. They've brought bill and trv to try and pick up votes :hilarious:
TheRealVille Wrote:No, just didn't want to post the PMs you seem to have forgot. I just dropped in in the first place to remind you about you being "sensitive" to infidelity, and didn't think you would appreciate this kind of thread, if it was about you.

Sorry if I've forgotten PMs that I may or may not have sent you. I am the first to say that my memory isn't what it used to be. However, you seem to use this as a thinly veiled threat. You know that posting PMs can get you removed from this forum, don't you? Anyway, that's not important.

What my post intended to do was poke a little humerous fun and a President who went through impeachment hearings, independent counsel proceedings,
a close encounter with divorce and several other ethical problems. All of these obnoxious items were brought about simply because he couldn't keep it in his pants. literally

I don't believe that infidelity was an issue with Bill Clinton as he never had any fidelity, except of course to the democratic party.

I do not consider myself a heavy weight in the political arena; I don't qualify as a cheerleader either.

I just, sometimes, like to give my opinion on certain items. It usually comes from a different perspective that what is normally posted on here; that's all. I don't understand why that threatens you so much. Is it because I don't allow you to intimidate me?
I can assure you that we had a couple of PMs about the infidelity subject, that we are both "sensitive" to. When you used the phrase "My main wonder is if they can get this day without hooking up." in your op, you left the Bill infidelity arena, and included her, of whom you know nothing on her, as far as infidelity goes. I was merely reminding you that, knowing how you feel about the subject, I couldn't believe you directed such a statement toward her. I wouldn't dream of wanting to intimidate you, you are one of the ones I actually like from this forum. Actually, there is only a couple that I never liked, and one of them is gone.
You know, taking a humerous perspective toward Clinton and his indiscretions included Alison simply because he was their to support her. I mean if he was going to be unfaithful, again, he couldn't do it alone. That wouldn't constitute infidelity.

Again, I didn't accuse either one. Just making a comment from a perspective that I considered humerous.
^
We know who Grimes campaign manager is Confusednicker:
^ You better know I've sunk some money into her campaign. She is the only candidate for Kentucky. Mitch sure isn't for Kentucky. How much of turkey neck's wife's money that went into anti-coal did he approve of? His wife is a board member of a group that spent 50 million to close power plants that burned coal.
http://thinkprogress.org/climate/2014/08...r-on-coal/
TheRealVille Wrote:^ You better know I've sunk some money into her campaign. She is the only candidate for Kentucky. Mitch sure isn't for Kentucky. How much of turkey neck's wife's money that went into anti-coal did he approve of? His wife is a board member of a group that spent 50 million to close power plants that burned coal.
http://thinkprogress.org/climate/2014/08...r-on-coal/

Oh please. You are sunk into the usual media bull. They have already addressed that topic. Next time bring something besides a yahoo story.
If Grimes is relying on your campaign contributions she must be worried. You and I both know that was a complete waste of money. I figured you'd pop back up for one last ditch effort before the repubs took over and then have full control in 2016. Dems like you are getting smaller in numbers by the day.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Oh please. You are sunk into the usual media bull. They have already addressed that topic. Next time bring something besides a yahoo story.
If Grimes is relying on your campaign contributions she must be worried. You and I both know that was a complete waste of money. I figured you'd pop back up for one last ditch effort before the repubs took over and then have full control in 2016. Dems like you are getting smaller in numbers by the day.
McConnel's wife's company sunk 50 million into closing power plants. That's fact.
TheRealVille Wrote:McConnel's wife's company sunk 50 million into closing power plants. That's fact.

No, TheRealVille, that is not "fact". That is "Democrat fact". There is a world of difference.

But, I am pleased that you have posted in support of Little Lundergan. I believe that you are the first to do so. Therefore, I would like to ask you a question or two and I hope you will respond as best you can do so.

Other than the fact that she is a Democrat, why do you support her?
1. In reality, what makes her appear competent, qualified and experienced?
2. Do you really support her or just oppose McConnell?
3. Name one major achievement of hers as secretary of state.
4. Name one major achievement of hers in any capacity.
5. Name one original thought of her own that she has expressed in the campaign.
6. Do you really believe that she would ever be allowed by her daddy and the Democrat leadership to debate McConnell one on one without the opportunity to review the questions and have her handlers prepare her answers in advance for her?
7. As a 35 year old inexperienced unknown neophyte, what could she possibly do in Washington that would benefit the Commonwealth?
8. If elected, can you really (be honest) see her taking independent stances on important issues rather than just following the dictates of the party?

I believe the answers to these questions are obvious.

In truth, what else could one with her lack of accomplishment do? You may not see Jerry on the stage with her but you can bet he is pulling all the strings from the shadows. Under the circumstances, how could anyone doubt it?

What do you think, TheRealVille?
TheRealVille Wrote:McConnel's wife's company sunk 50 million into closing power plants. That's fact.

No, TheRealVille, that is not "fact". That is "Democrat fact". There is a world of difference.

But, I am pleased that you have posted in support of Little Lundergan. I believe that you are the first to do so. Therefore, I would like to ask you a question or two and I hope you will respond as best you can do so.

1. Other than the fact that she is a Democrat, why do you support her?
2. In reality, what makes her appear competent, qualified and experienced?
3. Do you really support her or just oppose McConnell?
4. Name one major achievement of hers as secretary of state.
5. Name one major achievement of hers in any capacity.
6. Name one original thought of her own that she has expressed in the campaign.
7. Do you really believe that she would ever be allowed by her daddy and the Democrat leadership to debate McConnell one on one without the opportunity to review the questions and have her handlers prepare her answers in advance for her?
8. As a 35 year old inexperienced unknown unaccomplished neophyte, what could she possibly do in Washington that would benefit the Commonwealth?
9. If elected, can you really (be honest) see her taking independent stances on important issues rather than just following the dictates of the party?

I believe the answers to these questions are obvious.

In truth, what else could one with her lack of accomplishment do? You may not see Daddy Jerry, the convicted criminal, on the stage with her but you can bet he is pulling all the strings from the shadows. Under the circumstances, how could anyone doubt it?

What do you think, TheRealVille?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8