Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Male 28 St. Xavier 27 (OverTime)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Congrats Male on beating the 51st best High school team in the Country !
Congrats Male
Ive never heard of em lol
^oh boy...
All-American Lineman Wrote:Ive never heard of em lol

LMAO! You've never heard of Louisville Male ???? LOL that Hilarious ! In High School Sports theres always about 10 schools that you know ! And Male is one of 'em !
Congrats Male
Nice win bet it was a great game
Congrats to Male
Also sounded like a heck of game
blackcat_student Wrote:LMAO! You've never heard of Louisville Male ???? LOL that Hilarious ! In High School Sports theres always about 10 schools that you know ! And Male is one of 'em !
Ive never heard of em lol
Wow, have you heard of St. X? Both are powerhouses in just about everything in that area.
WOW!! Congrats to Male!! I'll bet St. X is steaming. They may have to start recruiting harder. lol

Chalk one up for the public schools!!!
Awesome win Male!
Pupaw Wrote:Wow, have you heard of St. X? Both are powerhouses in just about everything in that area.
I Have hear od St. X I think do recall Louisville Male now
blackcat_student Wrote:LMAO! You've never heard of Louisville Male ???? LOL that Hilarious ! In High School Sports theres always about 10 schools that you know ! And Male is one of 'em !
I havent ever heard of Prestonsburg either lol
oh wait yeah I have when we beat them in basketball last summer
good job to male...
didn't michael bush from lousville go to male?
t-cat50 Wrote:didn't michael bush from lousville go to male?

yes he did... him and Brohm had a shootout in the state championship.
Friday_Night_Lights Wrote:yes he did... him and Brohm had a shootout in the state championship.
Thats awesome
congrats male
yeah the score was 56-54 that year bush ended up beating brohm and they were both quartebacks....but congrats to male must of been a great game
who is #1 in the nation?
Gridiron Wrote:yes he did... him and Brohm had a shootout in the state championship.
That is crazy i didnt know that. i havent heard anything on Trinity this year how are they doing?
haha ive never heard of em either, ive heard of alot of about all the privite schools up there, was this a major up set or what , or was it just a helluva game?
player_5622 Wrote:haha ive never heard of em either, ive heard of alot of about all the privite schools up there, was this a major up set or what , or was it just a helluva game?

Male isnt a Private school ! Trinity and St. X are though !
WAit never mind aint they like huge rivials or something?
blackcat_student Wrote:Male isnt a Private school ! Trinity and St. X are though !
yeah i figured that
Sounds like the game of the week!
for sure! i would have loved to seen this game
Male must be the real deal