Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: BOLD Predictions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Lets hear it. They don't have to be correct, heck they can even be absurd for that matter. But lets hear your 2014 BOLD predictions.
Ill start with some 5A football.

Pulaski goes 12-0 before losing to Madison Southern in the Region 4 title game, after they beat them earlier in the year.

Bowling Green's winning streak ends. The lose to Warren Central and get tested in there last game of the year by Pulaski. They also lose to St Xavier.

Region 3 is as crazy as ever. Literally no favorite going into the playoffs and your left with Anderson, Franklin, South Oldham, Conner, and Cooper to sort things out.

Harlan County wins district but loses a district game for the first time in the 21st century.
Letcher Central surprises everyone and wins there first district title in five years I believe. They make it to the second round before loosing to Pulaski Co, and Coach Holcomb gets district coach of the year.
Lawrence County goes 9-1 losing only to Belfry in a nail biter and finishes a close 2nd in the district. They then meet Belfry again in the playoffs and pull of the upset of the year in the east. Ok so a lot of this aint all that bold except for the upset of Belfry in the playoffs but it could happen. I remember a season not that long ago when Belfry went on to win state but they made it out alive by the skin of their teeth when nothing was expected from the dawgs that year.
Sep 3, 2004 Belfry home 18 - 20
A mountain team will participate in every class during the state tournament.

RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Ill start with some 5A football.

Pulaski goes 12-0 before losing to Madison Southern in the Region 4 title game, after they beat them earlier in the year.

Bowling Green's winning streak ends. The lose to Warren Central and get tested in there last game of the year by Pulaski. They also lose to St Xavier.

Region 3 is as crazy as ever. Literally no favorite going into the playoffs and your left with Anderson, Franklin, South Oldham, Conner, and Cooper to sort things out.

Harlan County wins district but loses a district game for the first time in the 21st century.

:gtfo:
^
Did you notice other than PC and the black bears all his other team are from the west. Done for got his roots!!! Lol
He has no loyalties!!!
Paintsville if healthy all year wins district championship over Fairview , & Raceland .
Talon Wrote:Paintsville if healthy all year wins district championship over Fairview , & Raceland .

Agree.
Mayfield will repeat as state champions. They will possibly be facing Hazard.
Rockcastle County has a respectable season possibly even a winning season.
Pikeville goes makes to the semis.
P-burg is state runner ups.
Belfry wins state.
JohnsonCentral finish undefeated in regular season
Harlan county finishes 1st in district but loses to 2, 3A teams .
It's LWC!!!!!!

Hey, hope you're doing well. Are you back for a while or just to separate us football fanatics??
Granny Bear Wrote:It's LWC!!!!!!

Hey, hope you're doing well. Are you back for a while or just to separate us football fanatics??

I am going to try to be on a little more. I go on a spiritual retreat to pray and focus before I start this next semester of my Master's classes. However, come the start of the season, I should frequent the site.
^
BGR's original number one lady before granny bear took over.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
Confusednicker:
Lewis County will finish the regular season 9-1 with their only loss a close one to Mason County. Yes, that means they are beating TJ Maynard's Russell Red Devils.
Collins schedule is not that difficult so they should have good record, but i predict they come back down to earth w/2 loses in regular season, struggle to get through easy west side of playoff bracket and lose handily to east side winner (Too early to predict who that will be, leaning towards Highlands at this point, going to watch Lex Cath, Cov Cath and Boyle also.).

Trinity comes back strong this year and runs through KY competition ( this might change after I see them next Friday :biggrinSmile

Bowling green does not make it to Championship game this year.

NCC will renew it rivalry with Highlands at the end of the year :biglmao:
Never gonna happen. Hope it does. But aint gonna happen.
Don't think the bulldogs can go to that length. Sorry maybe 7-3
Again this one too won't happen. Sorry, just not strong enough to win both of those.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^

Do-double-gg Wrote:Confusednicker:

Some things never change Sad :please: :biglmao:
Belfry goes 14-0 and on their way to a 4th State Title. Potential loss to 4A Johnson Central before the playoffs. The road to Bowling Green in AAA will come down U.S. 119 through Belfry once again.
South Western has the biggest turn around in Khsaa history!!!!fact!!!! Not prediction!!!! Lol
Fairview at best will be 5-5 this year , but more like Fairview will finish 3rd in their district then be a one & done in the playoffs finishing with a record like 3-8 or 4-7....i hope im completely wrong about this though
I predict i'll down quite a few hotdogs on friday nights over the next few months.
I predict that a lot of MHs fans are gonna be pleasantly surprised come Friday night.
mysonis55 Wrote:I predict that a lot of MHs fans are gonna be pleasantly surprised come Friday night.

I hope so.
I will not threaten to beat anyone up during the regular season, playoffs my ptsd acts up...lol
sstack Wrote:Collins schedule is not that difficult so they should have good record, but i predict they come back down to earth w/2 loses in regular season, struggle to get through easy west side of playoff bracket and lose handily to east side winner (Too early to predict who that will be, leaning towards Highlands at this point, going to watch Lex Cath, Cov Cath and Boyle also.).

Trinity comes back strong this year and runs through KY competition ( this might change after I see them next Friday :biggrinSmile

Bowling green does not make it to Championship game this year.

NCC will renew it rivalry with Highlands at the end of the year :biglmao:

Isnt Collins being led by the same kid with balls of steel who came in and threw one pass and it won the game? Confusednicker:

I think they'll be fine.
Pages: 1 2