Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: BGR Football Pick'em
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys, just a reminder that its almost football season and with football season comes the football pick'em challenge.
The games for week 0 have been posted in a sticky at the top of the thread page.

Please remember that each week there will be 10 games worth one point plus a game of the week worth 3 points. You also need to include your predicted score for game of the week because if you get it right its an additional 3 points.

To make it easy to score, I ask that you please pick your games in one of two ways....

Belfry vs. Pikeville

or

Belfry

Simply bold the pick you want, or just type the team you pick. Scores will be added up every weekend as soon as I can get to them.

Please reply to this thread and let us know if you plan on participating. It gives us an ideal of how much help we will need.

Good luck!
I'm in
I'm in gentlemen and looking forward to another season.
I'm In.
I'm in.
Me, too.
Sign me up, for last place .
I'm in.
I'm in.

Gut, if you need any help with anything, let me know.
i am in looking forward to football time in the mountains
Strikeout King Wrote:I'm in.

Gut, if you need any help with anything, let me know.

I'm sure I will lol
Im in
Lets do it. Aug 22nd cant get here soon enough
Im
I'm in
I'm in
I'm in
I'm in.
In and we cannot let Gut win.....LOL
I'm in and Gut or Mysonis55 want beat me marked it down. 64SUR Confusednicker:
Im in
I"ll give it a try.
You won't get lucky twice Smashmouth.
Can't wait to make a fool of myself again.
Count me in!
Put me down!!!
Panther Thunder Wrote:Can't wait to make a fool of myself again.

Hey, it's what I "DO"!!

Smile
64SUR Wrote:I'm in and Gut or Mysonis55 want beat me marked it down. 64SUR Confusednicker:

Lord god! even in the pick em' thread he is serving, wheeling, dealing, and revealing his football prowess all across the land. What would BGR be without the likes of 64sur?
I folded down the stretch like a cheap beach chair. I am back for another shot.
Count me in.
Pages: 1 2