Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Cingular phones?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone got one to sell,Got one busted and need a replacement..
I've had the best luck getting replacement phones off of Ebay.
Well im about ready for an upgrade this month..I am seriously thinking about switching to App. Wireless but im not sure yet....But anyways my current phone is a V551 Motorolla it has been a GREAT phone I have had it two years and its been dropped I would say over 1000 times from my truck out of my pocket and now the screen it starting to get black all over it, so its about time to retire it and get something else...But if I dont switch to App. Wireless I am going to go with the V577 I think its the same phone different #'s..
I hate CIngular ! Appalachin Wireless is what one of my friends just switched too App. and has loved it ! He gets Signal every where ! And now they have the RAZR !
Ebay is a good bet

BallaBaby

I have a sumsung SGH'X497 I'm not using...DT used it for about 5 months then I got her a new black LG..I have the blue razr.
I had App. Wireless and it works great around here but in Richmond its roaming so I switched to cingular, cant beat the unlimited mobile to mobile and the minutes you get for the price. I got 800-900 anytime minutes a month with unlimited nights and weekends.
what do ya want for it?
ttt
I like Cingular a lot more than APP Wireless...
Cingular is by far the best cell phone service, always reliable and the least dropped calls, just like the tv commerical
Don't get a razor for a new phone...I only had mine for a few months now and the thing is already messed up. I couldn't dial out and every time I tried it sounded like a button was stuck, but they sent me a new one and it's working fine as of now. A lot of people I've talked to and even the people at the Cingular Store said that there have been a lot of complaints about the razor.
If you have insurance on your phone, they will replace it for FREE. Trust me, I been thru ALOT of phones.