Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Best kicker in Eastern Kentucky?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
who's the best kicker in eastern kentucky
bell co.. has a good one..
Ashland's Preston Freeman is pretty good. I believe he has 6 field goals this season and is on a streak of 30+ straight PATS
I'd say the kid from Bell without a doubt
Prestonsburg's Seth Moore ! He is a clutch kicker ! Just ask SC fans ! He has hit 36, 31, 26, 40...yard field goals ! He has 6 on the season !
Im goin with Seth Moore too, hit the game winner against SC
blackcat_student Wrote:Prestonsburg's Seth Moore ! He is a clutch kicker ! Just ask SC fans ! He has hit 36, 31, 26, 40...yard field goals ! He has 6 on the season !

he had a 31 and a 41 yarder against pike central
jc has a good one imo
Yea Johnson Central has a good one
Somerset's John Wright Polk. He prolly has the best leg I have ever seen in high school.
Seth Moore is dandy from P'burg
I would have to go with the kicker from P'burg. He can boot 'em no matter where he is at on the field.
Pburg Kicker
blackcat_student Wrote:Prestonsburg's Seth Moore ! He is a clutch kicker ! Just ask SC fans ! He has hit 36, 31, 26, 40...yard field goals ! He has 6 on the season !
he hit one on leslie co.. o yeah.. thats the only points p-burg put up.. was a fild goal..
finish it off_1 Wrote:he hit one on leslie co.. o yeah.. thats the only points p-burg put up.. was a fild goal..

O yeah, it also reminds me of the GOOSE EGGS you threw up against N. Laurel and Bell Co.:Clap:
Tomcat68 Wrote:Ashland's Preston Freeman is pretty good. I believe he has 6 field goals this season and is on a streak of 30+ straight PATS

He is good I was watching him during the pre-game last night and he was kicking from 37 yards with 5 yards to spare.

P'burg and JC also have good kickers

Seems like the kids are better kickers today than they were 25 years ago.
P burgs big time
Tomcat68 Wrote:Ashland's Preston Freeman is pretty good. I believe he has 6 field goals this season and is on a streak of 30+ straight PATS
he's good but I still think Barret should kick extra points.
Preston Freeman from Ashland and Dwaine Evans from Russell.
Glenn Ernest from Belfry can boot the ball..
Is 30+ extra points in a row not good enough for you tcat50?
BeaverCreek Connection Wrote:O yeah, it also reminds me of the GOOSE EGGS you threw up against N. Laurel and Bell Co.:Clap:

P-burgs D held them to 0 points to didn't they?
Seth Moore from P-burg
TakeItToTheHouse Wrote:P-burgs D held them to 0 points to didn't they?

I would love for Prestonsburg to play Leslie again !
I would have to say the Freeman kid from Ashland. I would like to say Evans from Russell but he has kind of been a little inconsistant here as of late.
blackcat_student Wrote:I would love for Prestonsburg to play Leslie again !
region chapionship...
i think lcc's Colton Cook is go good one. he hit the first and only field goal in lcc history and it was a 33 yarder to bring lcc within 8 against madison southern.
Showtime_05 Wrote:Glenn Ernest from Belfry can boot the ball..
I have to agree, Hoss can boot the ball.
finish it off_1 Wrote:region chapionship...

I doubt it !
John Wright Polk IV from Somerset has to be up there. He took an official visit to Vandy this past saturday to watch them get drilled by the Gamecocks.
Pages: 1 2