Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 14th Region-Top 5 players in the region
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who are the top 5 players in the 14th region?
I know I'll probably get bashed for mine.

1. Justice - Knott
2. Hall - Knott
3. Beverly - Perry
4. Jones - Estill
5. Tolbert - Perry
Ballers Wrote:I know I'll probably get bashed for mine.

1. Justice - Knott
2. Hall - Knott
3. Beverly - Perry
4. Jones - Estill
5. Tolbert - Perry

Looks about right to me..
1. Justice
2. Beverly
3. Hall
4. Hoskins
5. Jones
Arguably
Tobler, kiamesa, Cornett, and Hardy
Justice, Beverly, Hall are 1, 2, and 3. From that point it drops in my opinion.
Those three are up there for sure, looking forward to seeing the Leslie Co. Freshman play as well.
Has Simon Christian moved off or something? Nobody mentions his name any more. He's one of the most consistant night in night out players I have ever saw.
KCC is loaded to say the least
Justice is a heck of a player but I have never seen a player flop and get so many calls. He gets every call in the 14th region but when they went to the state tournament he didn't get those flop calls and knott had trouble. And Christian is an ok player but not a top 20 player in the region
I was wondering how long it was going to take. You must have nightmares of him every night. Lol
hitter Wrote:Justice is a heck of a player but I have never seen a player flop and get so many calls. He gets every call in the 14th region but when they went to the state tournament he didn't get those flop calls and knott had trouble. And Christian is an ok player but not a top 20 player in the region

Flopped his way right into a scholarship at Vandy! If you have watched him enough(which I have he has killed my alma mater) He gets calls because no one can guard him. They double and triple team him all night and reach and grab from the time he gets off the bus. If they called a foul every time he was held,bumped,or hand checked he would shoot 100 free throws a game. He is the best player in this region since Ben Bowling and has been a pleasure to watch.

Also please name me 20 players in this region that are better than Christon and I will leave this site forever!
Watch the regional tournament this past year and the state tournament. He had no points at half time and I think he ended up with 28 and out of those 28, 20 were from the free throw line. 14 free throws were on terrible calls. And the state tournament was funny to watch. He kept flopping until he realized the refs weren't going to call them
Shame on justice. He makes free throws and can score in bunches. Shame on him. Get real hitter.
It was the same thing last year. For the love of god pick another player for once.
Just heard that Hall from Knott has committed to IUPUI. Congrats young man!!!
:Thumbs:
hitter Wrote:Watch the regional tournament this past year and the state tournament. He had no points at half time and I think he ended up with 28 and out of those 28, 20 were from the free throw line. 14 free throws were on terrible calls. And the state tournament was funny to watch. He kept flopping until he realized the refs weren't going to call them

Seems to me at takes a preety darn good player to score proves he is the best player to play in the 14th Region in a long time!!
I drove over and watched them several times last year Justice is really good.
Does he have any help?
Beverly Turned on one night I watched him