Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: What are you doing right now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Posting in this thread. -_-

Watching a replay of Monday Night Raw.
Watching the Reds at Indians game, while listening to the Mahoning Valley Scrappers at Vermont Lake Monsters minor league game.
Posting on BGR and getting ready for work!!
Drinking a Diet Coke, browsing the web.
On my way to hazard to meet President Bill Clinton and Alison Grimes. :truestory:
Bless your heart!!
Playing MLB13 The Show, on my old PS3.
64SUR Wrote:On my way to hazard to meet President Bill Clinton and Alison Grimes. :truestory:

Poor guy!! Wouldn't make that trip of they sent a limo to come and get me and bring me home!!! I know I could fine something else more interesting to do than go here two liars speak.
On my lunch break!!
panther nation Wrote:Poor guy!! Wouldn't make that trip of they sent a limo to come and get me and bring me home!!! I know I could fine something else more interesting to do than go here two liars speak.

I can play this game panther nation i don't think you was invited. :lmao:
Catching up on BGR...It's been a while..
:hilarious:
64SUR Wrote:I can play this game panther nation i don't think you was invited. :lmao:

Like I said no way I would go if I was invited.!!

:truestory:
panther nation Wrote::hilarious:

Like I said no way I would go if I was invited.!!

:truestory:

Just having fun panther nation...Go Knox central this could be panther year for sure. :truestory:
Browsing YouTube.
Posting and reading threads on BGR
At my Prestonsburg office...Wishing I was home for the UK games today at 1:00...Watching it later isn't the same, lol!
This will be my 7000 posts and I have nothing to say. Except I wanted to posts my 7000 posts. Confusednicker:
Fighting sleep, had a long day.
Wasting time before work.

I had planned on driving to Raceland High School and watch some football, but overtime was offered and my mouth said yes before I could stop it.
Watching the Dallas Cowboys pretending to be a NFL team.
Moderating
Heading to Family Dollar.
Just got done mowing the yard..
Wasting time before getting my work day started.
Drinking some brew and getting ready for some clients.
Catching up on some Netflix.
Waiting for 12:00..Then off to Bass Pro in Bristol for the Grand Opening
Loathing the anticipation of the ice bucket challenge. The wife and I are on point tonight. My son is going to have a blast dousing us this evening.

On a side note, looking forward to cutting a nice check for a worthy cause!
Watching Big Bang Theory
Just got home from football practice
Pages: 1 2 3