Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: If The Bible says it's wrong, then it's wrong. No matter what anybody else says
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Matthew ch. 7 (KJV)
13: Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

14: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is The Way, which leadeth unto Life, and few there be that find it.

When you see verses in King James Version of The Bible that are Red, that means those words were spoken by Jesus, so they are pretty important.

"When the straight and narrow
Gets a little too straight
Roll up a joint, or don't"

These lyrics are from the song "Follow Your Arrow" by Kacey Musgraves. Sadly, there are people that will hear this song and have no idea what The Straigh and Narrow is. This is just one example from this song, there are several more. I just chose this one because Jesus said the Straight and Narrow is the way that leadeth unto Life. And in The Bible, when you see the word Life, it means Heaven..... Just like me signature says.
Below is the course from the song I posted yesterday....
"Follow Your Heart" by Kacey Musgraves.

Make lots of noise.
Kiss lots of boys or kiss lots of girls... If that's something you're into.
When the straight and narrow gets a little too straight.
Roll up a joint, or don't.
Just follow your arrow wherever it points, yeah. Follow your arrow wherever it points.

This whole course is wrong.

http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/sho...p?t=178303
The first bolded even makes the statement "If that's something you're into".
I posted a link to a thread about what The Bible says about homosexual activity.

The second bolded line was the purpose of the this thread, read post #1.

The third bolded line... Drug use.
1 Peter ch. 5 (KJV)
8: Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

The fourth bolded line....
Says "Follow your Arrow wherever it points". Which translates "Do whatever feels good."
And that is wrong.