Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bengals name Rudi Johnson thier franchise player
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I guess Rudi won't be going anywhere after all.
he probably wont be going anywhere anytime soon but what makes you say he is their "franchise player"
just becasue of the contract length and money?
No they declared him their franchise player today. Each team must declare one player and for the Bengals it's Rudi.
O i c now
thanks for clearing things up for me CatDawg!
Anytime.
would rudi be your pick for the franchise player of the bengals, CatDawg or would it be someone else?
If I remember correctly it has to be a player who's contract is up. I might be wrong if it could be anyone I would go with Palmer right now. I really think he's going to have a big year this upcoming season.
thats true
did u hear that Rudi may hold out next season just so he can get out of Cincy???
tahts what i heard
just a rumor but could definately happen
I thinl the Bengals will be pretty good this year
good job by the bengals, now if they only could re-sign wide receiver....t.j housmanzadah
yea
i think the Bengals need one more impact player to push for the playoffs
if they can pull that off
watch out!
I hope they keep T.J.
they need to...
If they do it could be a real good season.
t.j. and chad were such a good duo and fit well with carson palmer
Your right VW.
but maybe they should let t.j. go and sign a defensive stud
I think they'll take care of the defense and keep T.J.
tj wants a lot of money, there offense is good enuff to compete, defense blows
I know what your saying but I think they can take care of both.
they cant take care of both, theres salary cap issues, only way they would of kept tj is if they let rudi johnson go
well their season depends on tj now lol
Stranger things have happened VW.
Keep TJ. Draft defense.
I agree.
get rid of tj, and get a proven marquee defensive player, and than draft more defensive people
i think this was a great move by the Bengals
wut move?
Yes, he should be their franchise player, Carson Palmer is good also, the Bengals will make the playoffs next year after they pick up a good player in the draft.
no they wont man.....stop dreamin