Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: WWE Battleground Live Updates and Results
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
WWE Championship: Cena © vs. Kane vs. Reigns vs. Orton
Tag Team Titles (2/3 Falls) Wyatt Family vs. Usos
Divas Championship: AJ Lee © vs. Paige

Chris Jericho vs. Bray Wyatt
Dean Ambrose vs. Seth Rollins
Rusev vs. Jack Swagger

IC Championship Battle Royal: Cesaro, Kofi Kingston, The Great Khali, Rob Van Dam, Dolph Ziggler, Big E, Ryback, Curtis Axel, Alberto Del Rio, Bo Dallas, Sheamus, Fandango, Sin Cara, Zack Ryder, The Miz, Diego, R-Truth, Xavier Woods, Heath Slater, Titus O’Neil

Kick-Off Match (7:30 before Battleground) Naomi vs. Cameron
Up first: Tag Team Titles (2/3 Falls) Usos © vs. Wyatt's

Usos out first....Wyatt's vingette hits, a kid starts singing he's got the world in his hands, he's got the whole wide world in his hands" then Harper and Rowan's music hits
Wyatt's win first fall
Uso's take fall #2
Jay Uso super kciks Harper, Harper kicks out at 2...Harper does the sit down powerbomb, Uso kciks out.

back and forth match...both teams kicking out at 2
Uso's retain the tag team titles
Up next: Seth Rollins vs. Dean Ambrose
Don't know if Rollins vs. Amrbose is gonna take place....Rollins was interviewing backstage, Amrbose attacks him and beats him down, Triple H comes running in, breaks it up and orders secruity to kick Ambrose out of the arena and not let him back in

Up next: divas Championship. Paige vs. AJ Lee ©
Paige dominate so far
Let's go AJ, Let's go Paige chants breakout
Paige breaks out of the black widow, AJ kicks out of the Paige Turn
AJ hits the shinning wizard and picks up the win to retain the divas championship
Orton is seen in the back going into "Kane's home" the boiler room...Orton calls for Kane but no appearance, Kane walks up behind Orton and says you shouldn't have came here Randy. Orton says that things got out of hand last monday and that it was his fault and offers an apology to Kane, offers to shake his hand, Kane smiles but refuses. Orton asks Kane if he's gonna apologize to Orton for hitting him in the face...Kane says that being the devils favorite demon means that you never say sorry...Orton goes on to say that they need to be on the same page or that they are on the same page that neither Cena or Reigns leaves Battlegorund as champ...Kane says Randy, that's not gonna happen, the new champion is standing right here (wouldn't say who)...Kane then walks away

Up next: Rusev vs. Swagger
Rusev is dominating Swagger
Rusev wins by countout
Goldust, Stardust shown backstage...

Seth Rollins is coming out
Ambrose attacks Rollins again
Up next: Bray Wyatt vs. Chris Jericho
Jericho beats Wyatt with the code breaker
Rollins shown wlaking out side the building to his car, tells secruity that he doesn't need them, he walks a little further and looks all around him, ambrose gets up out of Rollin's trunk and sneaks attack Rollins. they fight on the car, Rollins some how gets away, gets in the car and leaves
Up next: IC Championship battle royal
bye bye Khali
Winner adn new IC Champ.................................THE MIZ.....Heath slater made it to the final 4
Cena retains the title
I'm upset that the IC championship didn't go to the great Bo Dallas.
Worst pay per view I have ever witnessed......Besides the Uso's and Wyatt family match....it was terrible......if I had paid money to purchase a ticket to it I would have caused a scene there....All I can say is.....with Punk gone.....Bryan out.....and WWE being so predictable.....they better do something fast or they are going to be just like WCW and crumble.
I'd give Battleground around a C. Best match on the night was the tag titles match, Wyatt's vs. Usos
It was a complete joke...

Everything is a waste right now.

May as well knock Raw back down to two hours - because they don't have enough legitimate angles to fill the time slot.
To be honest...

I am a fan of everything they're doing with Dean Ambrose right now.

Whether it be jumping Seth Rollins three times instead of having a match or getting disqualified in the match against Cesaro tonight - It's all good imo
I agree with the deal with Ambrose and Rollins......I just think the WWE has several stars that they won't utilize.....I really like Ziggler but because of past injuries they throw him under the bus.....Last night's match with him and the Miz was a pay per view quality match......I like Cesaro...but creative has no clue what to do with him and they waste his talent..... Rollins, Ambrose, and Reigns all have main event potential.....we all know Regins will get his shot....but will the other guys? Orton is getting old....Cena is getting old.....Kane isn't the monster he use to be......It's time creative realizes that and focuses on what the WWE universe wants and begins to use their younger talent.
Pages: 1 2