Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Dream Car
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We have the thread of what you drive but what have you always wanted to drive? Mine is a '79 trans am just ,like Smokey and the Bandit.
heck yea man... 1979 Trans Am Special Edition 10th Anniversary is my dream car... Gold with a Black Eagle on the hood... man I dream about that car everyday...
Exactly sounds good to me!
LIke this one.
Without a doubt a Corvette. I drove my cousins to prom last year and fell in love. Esp. with the digital gauges in the windshield. lol But i have to admitt, a rock came out of the back of a truck and crakced the windshield while i was driving it. Yea that sucked.
67' Mustang Shelby GT 500 or a 57' Convertable Chevy
lamborghini spyder, mclaren f1, ford GT, or a 67 shelby gt 500 (original of course)
1968 Z28 camaro with the original 302.
Something paid for.Smile
^lol Has the right idea.
As of now here is my dream car. It's all mine. The bank does not own 1 bit of it.
I love the Ford GT's. Also I like the new Shelby's that are coming out.
'69 Camaro SS orange with black racing strips WOOOOO:beg:
I either want.....

Both are BMW's
Lamborghini Gallardo or Ferrari 360 Modena
2007 Z06 Corvette, for sure....
alfus21 Wrote:Lamborghini Gallardo or Ferrari 360 Modena

if you had them would you drive them or let them dry rot???

me i'd drive them for all they are worth.
crazytaxidriver Wrote:if you had them would you drive them or let them dry rot???

me i'd drive them for all they are worth.

Yeah if I could get one I'd drive it here and there. Probably just something to drive on weekends or a nice evening.
69 ZL1 Camaro..... Only 69 produced......

06-07 Z06 Corvette......