Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: State Sovereignty in Jeopardy?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
EXCERPT---
"Only months before a pivotal national election in which Democrats are widely predicted to lose power in the Senate, they are attempting to pass a sweeping law that could nullify abortion restrictions in every state across the country.

The U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee is holding hearings Tuesday on S. 1696, a bill called the “Women’s Health Protection Act,” which contains broad stipulations prohibiting any (state) governments from restricting women’s access to abortions. The legislation was introduced on Nov. 13, 2013, is sponsored by Sen. Richard Blumenthal, D-Conn., and now has 35 co-sponsors."

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/07/dems-double-d...UGDCUoO.99

Dems like Richard Blumenthal, are becoming desperate to whip up the Democratic base for the coming mid-terms. By pushing the proposed WHPA, he hopes to fire up some enthusiasm and some votes by reigniting an old lie. Namely the Republicans have a war on women lie. Dems have no options open to them, they have actively and openly campaigned on the right of America's women to slaughter their unborn babies if they so choose. Therefore, it's double down or die time. And speaking of time, it's only a question of time before the Dems must abandon their thinly veiled charade of concern for the unborn anyway. I mean, it's one of their party planks for heavens sake. I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that the political party in power, is all about killing the unborn. It's incredible. And to hide the real truth about abortion behind something like women's health? There's little wonder that the Arab World has so little regard for us these days. Somebody would have to explain to me the difference between terrorists that use innocent civilians as a human shield when the bombs start to fall, and the US human slaughter houses that use the guise of "Women's Health" to hide behind.

In my opinion, those who advocate for abortion on demand have no honor whatever. Imagine the scene. Man is lined up like rows of corn at the Judgment of God. And I can assure you of one thing, not one word will be uttered by anyone in defense of the practice of abortion. But, the Lord will have plenty to say about the penalty for it. And, I must say. It isn't too late for folks who have voted for candidates who openly and brazenly campaign in support of the issue of abortion, to change their minds. Christians must know that if they must answer for every idle word, they will certainly answer for voting for candidates who favor the slaughter of the unborn innocents.
Matthew 12:36 (KJV)
36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.
Luke 17:1-2 (KJV)
1 Then said he unto the disciples, It is impossible but that offences will come: but woe unto him, through whom they come!
2 It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.
After Holder let his true colors show and how racist he is, I think the administration just cant stay away from scandals.
If your going to call everyone who disagrees a racist, then I guess all of those who hated GW hated whites as well...
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:After Holder let his true colors show and how racist he is, I think the administration just cant stay away from scandals.
If your going to call everyone who disagrees a racist, then I guess all of those who hated GW hated whites as well...

Logically speaking you're exactly right, but then in childishly typical elementary schoolyard terms, Holder and corps dare not invoke logic. All they really got is insults, the race card and talking points to go on, because actually enforcing the law aint in the cards. Holder has more important things to do than trifling tedium such as the Lerner affair. He's got bigger fish to fry. Take the outhouse incident for example;
EXERPT--- "The U.S. Department of Justice is investigating a float that appeared at the annual Fourth of July parade in the small town of Norfolk, Neb. because the float featured a blue flatbed truck carrying a zombie-looking mannequin in overalls on the door of an outhouse labeled “OBAMA PRESIDENTIAL LIBRARY.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/07/14/eric-h...z37bJEUEPp

Now boys, there is something this DOJ can really sink it's teeth into.