Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bluegrass Rivals Game Sign In Here.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Everyone who wants to play or come along post once in this thread. There is no need for discussion, just post and say if you are goin to be there. thank you
I'll be there. Should be a great week. Michigan @ Ohio State, BGR game, and high school playoffs.
Count me in. Probably won't play but it would be great to put some faces with the names.
I will be there and will play.
Midee1 Wrote:Count me in. Probably won't play but it would be great to put some faces with the names.

I agree!!! It sure would!!!!! LOL...Confusedhh:
I will be there unless I have to work.
More than likely will be there.
ill BE THERE, OR HERE, WHICH EVER...
Ill be there.
ill be there if i can what is the date and time
also where is the location
Saturday-NOVEMBER 18th at 2pm at RUSSELL JFL FIELD..
across from the High School.
Sorry I can't be there, but hope all goes well! And take some pictures!!
Yeah please take some pictures because I wont be there either. Have to work so thats a bummer. Really wish I could be there though because I would definitely play!
I hope to be there, will do my best.
You know I'll be there. It is going to be a flag game? Do we need any officials? Is so let me know.
NOPE you are playing buddy and so is your brother too I want to see him out there, not the one in high school ,, the other brother
Devilologist Wrote:NOPE you are playing buddy and so is your brother too I want to see him out there, not the one in high school ,, the other brother

Yea we don't want any ringers out there.:lmao:
I would love to be there shaking some people but can't play.
:runtouchd
I might be a lineman now but I haven't alway been one.
Are there any updates on anything Devilologist.
Ref Devil Wrote:You know I'll be there. It is going to be a flag game? Do we need any officials? Is so let me know.
Hey Ref Devil... can we get a couple of refs for the game to make it official??
Would love to have some ...........you guys get infree of course......
ill definatley be there
i'll be there. most definately
Hey whats the update. Is everything still on for the 18th.
read the update posting BP
Count me in.
Aha man I’d love to be there and meet Midee1, Crazy, CD and everyone but I have a previous commitment I must keep. So count me out.
THUNDERCHILD Wrote:Aha man I’d love to be there and meet Midee1, Crazy, CD and everyone but I have a previous commitment I must keep. So count me out.

C'mon TC where is the spirit. What's more important. Making a fool out of yourself in front of basically a bunch of strangers or previous commitments.Smile
I won't be able to make it.. They are goin to make me work sat. But maybe in Feb. we can schedule a basketball tourney..
Pages: 1 2 3