Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: A sharkie comeback...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Great White populations are on the increase thanks to an increase in the seal population.

Many of the apex predators have been tagged with tracking devices so we can pro-actively avoid the waters the tagged boogers are in and not be confused for it's favorite meal.

Be mindful of the waters you are in and ID potential threats with the beaches you may travel to this summer. Two weeks ago my family and I were in Panama City Beach to discover a bull shark had been frequenting the beaches on occasion. THanks to the local helicopter ride business he would alert the lifeguards as to whether the bull was too close to shore near unknowing swimmers, snorkelers, etc…and we would clear the water to be safe.

If ever encountered by a shark that has confused you for food the greatest way to defend yourself is to hit smack on the nose or gouge the eyes.

Happy beach going and stay safe! :Thumbs:
One of the coolest things I saw was a group of about 5 or 6 Bluetip Sharks fighting for food just below a pier about 50 feet from the shore. All the sharks were about 10 ft. or more long.
Jarons Wrote:One of the coolest things I saw was a group of about 5 or 6 Bluetip Sharks fighting for food just below a pier about 50 feet from the shore. All the sharks were about 10 ft. or more long.

Duun dun duuun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun! Confusednicker:
Spirit100 Wrote:Great White populations are on the increase thanks to an increase in the seal population.

Many of the apex predators have been tagged with tracking devices so we can pro-actively avoid the waters the tagged boogers are in and not be confused for it's favorite meal.

Be mindful of the waters you are in and ID potential threats with the beaches you may travel to this summer. Two weeks ago my family and I were in Panama City Beach to discover a bull shark had been frequenting the beaches on occasion. THanks to the local helicopter ride business he would alert the lifeguards as to whether the bull was too close to shore near unknowing swimmers, snorkelers, etc…and we would clear the water to be safe.

If ever encountered by a shark that has confused you for food the greatest way to defend yourself is to hit smack on the nose or gouge the eyes.
Happy beach going and stay safe! :Thumbs:

Oh yeah. If I'm ever attacked by a shark THAT'S what I'm gonna think to do!!! I wonder if I could pee enough to poison that sucker!
Id whip a sharks ass
All you got to do to whip a sharks ass is to kick it in the knees.
Better be a land shark if he want some of this and can run if it wants a bite of me. Confusederiously:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Id whip a sharks ass
:thatsfunn
Me too gut, it's all about the eye gouge! I'm willing to get a few hundred stitches for a couple shark eyes…I'll bite me a chunk off of some shark nose in the process!!!