Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Cigarettes: Habit or addiction??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm not a smoker but have friends and family who smoke. I heard some people say they can quit at anytime and say its more of a habit as anything. I've also seen people who seem to be "Dying" for a Cigeratt and say its their craving for nicotine.

I'm just curious what you guys think about this..It's should be an interesting topic.
addictive... tell the people who say they can quit to actually quit. and start chewing gum or something.. most of the time it won't happen that easy..
Stopped smoking 8 years ago and still want one all the time!!!!!!!!!!
Addictive to people who do it, but its a habbit in the people's eyes who don't. Because they jsut don't I understand. I myself don't smoke, but I have been around it my whole life.
Hmm... not sure... both sides would have a good argument... but if I had to say one I would say habit
BC75 Wrote:Addictive to people who do it, but its a habbit in the people's eyes who don't. Because they jsut don't I understand. I myself don't smoke, but I have been around it my whole life.

I agree ! I've been around it my whole life also !
Nicotine is an addictive drug, so I think it's addictive.

the hustler

For some its a habit, for others its an addiction. I've seen both
Addictive
its an addictive habit!!!Cool