Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Godsmack coming to EKY Expo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Another good band coming to the expo center ! I dont know who is coming to open up for them yet though !

Source: www.eastkyexpo.com
I heard this on the radio along with their opening act, just can't remember it.
I think "Breaking Benjamin" will be the opening act ! I'm not sure though !
Quote:The Eastern Kentucky Expo Center is thrilled to announce Godsmack with Breaking Benjamin live in concert, December 3rd at 7:30 p.m. Tickets on sale Saturday, October 21st at 11a.m.

http://www.eastkyexpo.com/news.php?ax=v&n=15&id=15&nid=42
This will be a very good Concert IMO ! I'd rather see Breaking Benjamin cause they have a song that is great called "Diary of Jane" I think thats what there CD is called too !
breaking benjamin is awesome, but i don't like godsmack.. so i wont' go lol
I saw this tour a few years ago (both bands), Godsmack is awesome...I will be there!
YES!!!! I love Godsmack. I have got to get tickets!
blackcat_student Wrote:This will be a very good Concert IMO ! I'd rather see Breaking Benjamin cause they have a song that is great called "Diary of Jane" I think thats what there CD is called too !

their album is actually called Phobia... i have it but i thought it was diary of jane also.
I'll probably go just because it's in Pikeville. Not a huge fan of either band, but it should still be a good show.
disappointed that finals week for me :-(
Heard tickets was like 47.00 dollars, pretty good price but it will be worth it. Im prolly going to go
This should be a ROCKIN concert. Godsmack is great, I wish i was able to make the trip and watch them
-STAT- Wrote:Heard tickets was like 47.00 dollars, pretty good price but it will be worth it. Im prolly going to go

37.50 before tax. Some band named hourcast is supposed to be there as well i think but idk if breaking benjamin will for sure be there if you check their schedule and godsmacks schedule thenyou will notice they are different lol. This also happened at the shinedown show i went to at pikeville they said silvertide would be there but instead some tool wannabe band played, I think their name was illbreak or something