Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pet picture thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The title says it all. Post up your pets in all their glory.

I'll start. Her name is Baby. She is a 6 month old miniature Pekingese. Spoiled rotten. All she wants to do is lay at my feet or set in my lap.

The first picture of her is where she sits when I leave. I went outside to get the camera are took the picture from the outside looking in. The second is just her being a camera hound.
The boxer is Jasmyne and the lil puppy is Fancy. I forget what kind she is hahaha. She's my mom's. Let me think about it.
The first one is my baby. It's a turtle if that wasn't obvious, his/her name is Speedie I've had it for a year this month. Balla got it for me last year when I was in a cast and on home school so I'd have a little something to do instead of sitting on the couch all day...It got me up and I loved having the company, sad I know but hey I was on homeschool from Sept to Jan so I got lonely...He/She is three times bigger than that now and lives at Balla's apartment in Richmond with us since I couldn't stand the leave him at home.

The second one is my puppy Patches, she's actually my sister's it was a birthday present a couple years ago...She was laying on my bed being lazy as always but this is my favorite pic of her even though you can't really see her that good. Her hair is alot shorter now but she's so cute and so loving.
This is my little baby kitten. Her name is Tink. I'm not really sure how good the quality of the pic is so if it's bad I apologize...I like to say she's a reverse Calico since she's gray all over with orange and white instead of the traditional white all over with orange and black spots. She's bigger now that pic was taken in May the night of my graduation...She's really loving, all she does when me and Balla goes home is follows us and loves on us... she's a good cat I miss her now Sad
Midee1 Wrote:The title says it all. Post up your pets in all their glory.

I'll start. Her name is Baby. She is a 6 month old miniature Pekingese. Spoiled rotten. All she wants to do is lay at my feet or set in my lap.

The first picture of her is where she sits when I leave. I went outside to get the camera are took the picture from the outside looking in. The second is just her being a camera hound.

Is that you in that first picture midee?? nice gut!:lmao:
corndog23 Wrote:Is that you in that first picture midee?? nice gut!:lmao:

Nope sorry that's my wife. I tell her what you said.:moon:
Midee1 Wrote:Nope sorry that's my wife. I tell her what you said.:moon:

Smile Smile Smile
I like this thread, I don't have a camera or I'd post pics of some of my creatures.
alfus21 Wrote:I like this thread, I don't have a camera or I'd post pics of some of my creatures.

Creatures?????
Midee1 Wrote:Creatures?????

I was just saying that. Smile I don't actually have any "creatures" per se. But I do have a hamster, 3 dogs, and a cat. But no camera = no pictures.
This is Swinging Reba
These are of SS Towner and Razzle
The first picture is of our Shih Tzu, Sydney. The second is of our Great Dane, Ashley. The third is of Ashley trying to eat Sydney and Sydney fearing for her life. And finally, the 4th is of the newest addition to our family, Blue. He's a 2 year old Great Dane we adopted from the Lexington humane Society. Can you believe someone gave him up?

I should add that Blue is sick right now. He was sleeping on a thin rag of a blanket partially covering the cold concrete floor with air blowing in from the outside. We have to keep him in the garage for a couple of weeks until he gets better. It's ok, though. We bought some blankets, toys, a heater and all the food he can eat, so he's living like a king. : )
The third picture = :lmao:
Here is a picture of Baby in her Halloween costume. She won't wear the ears though. According to my wife she's a purple butterfly.
ZMG Wrote:The first picture is of our Shih Tzu, Sydney. The second is of our Great Dane, Ashley. The third is of Ashley trying to eat Sydney and Sydney fearing for her life. And finally, the 4th is of the newest addition to our family, Blue. He's a 2 year old Great Dane we adopted from the Lexington humane Society. Can you believe someone gave him up?

I should add that Blue is sick right now. He was sleeping on a thin rag of a blanket partially covering the cold concrete floor with air blowing in from the outside. We have to keep him in the garage for a couple of weeks until he gets better. It's ok, though. We bought some blankets, toys, a heater and all the food he can eat, so he's living like a king. : )

i would love to have a great dane..
crazytaxidriver Wrote:i would love to have a great dane..

They're great dogs and very loyal. They wouldn't hurt a fly unless it tried to hurt you. However, they can have a lot of health issues ranging from stomach to hip problems.

We found out today that Blue (the gray one) either has pneumonia or a fungus on his lungs. Both of them are potentially fatal illnesses. We have to wait on test results (probably Thursday) to know what he has. For the time being, however, he's been started on medicine for pneumonia just in case. We're going to do the best we can with him. He seems to have a lot of energy and is an overall great dog, but he's got a lot of congestion problems. Sad
that sux.. i've always wanted an english bulldog also.. and they got some health issues, and price problems..and you can't find much on pet finder, beause those people don't know what they are talking about sometimes. you got lucky, you got a dane that looks like a dane.. i hope it gets better..
crazytaxidriver Wrote:that sux.. i've always wanted an english bulldog also.. and they got some health issues, and price problems..and you can't find much on pet finder, beause those people don't know what they are talking about sometimes. you got lucky, you got a dane that looks like a dane.. i hope it gets better..

You should keep an eye on the classifieds on Kentucky.com.. I saw one the other day where the person was giving away a dane because they were moving to an apartment. I think the link to the ad is still there, but the ad is gone now. I guess someone jumped on that opportunity.
that's my luck lol
Resurrected from the dead.
Here is my newest addition. Her name is Gidget and when we got her she weighed 15 ounces. Right now she is 4 lbs and growing. I will have to get some new shots of her and Baby.
Great looking horses there 15th. Which one is the one that you won in the contest?
Allamerican Libra
Razzle
Swinging Reba
Midee1 Wrote:Great looking horses there 15th. Which one is the one that you won in the contest?

Allamerican Libra... the one in the top picture.
We've had Swinging Reba for about 5 years and Razzle for a little over 2 years.
[attachment=o680]
[attachment=o681]
Those are 2 pics of our dog, CUJO, LOL, actually his name is Chesney! He has little dog syndrome which is where he thinks he is ALOT BIGGER THAN WHAT HE IS, LOL!
OK PB that is a good one. Let me see if I have one to compete.
[attachment=o684]
Too cute Midee!! Me and my wife are going to be Fred and Wilma this year for her Halloween Party and am going to try to find him a Dino costume,lol! Our dog is our life!!
Pages: 1 2