Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: What city do you live in?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm in Cincinnati, OH.

At work right now, booo.
I'm in Flatwoods, Ky.

Working right now too. But I work out of my house so it isn't to bad.Confusedhh:

Surfing the net. Doing some laundry, listening to the radio all with the puppy laying at my feet. What a terrible way to have to spend the day.
I also have a son that is living in Highland Heights, Ky. Attending NKU.
What kind of job do you have that you can work out of your house?

My house is in Stanville, which is in Floyd County. But I go to Union College, so I now live in Barbourville.
BC75 Wrote:What kind of job do you have that you can work out of your house?

Sales. I average spending 10-12 hours a week out on the road. The rest of the time I hang out around the house.
That sounds like something I may be interested in, do you mind sending me a PM with some details? I want to do something in sales.
I live in Richmond, KY right now
I live in Ashland, KY right now.
Lexington
Bulldog Country
Midee1 Wrote:I also have a son that is living in Highland Heights, Ky. Attending NKU.
I am taking some extra classes at NKU this semester, looking into law school.
I Live In Irvine...WOO HOO...Lol...The Big City Of Irvine...NOT!!!
98NCCalum Wrote:I am taking some extra classes at NKU this semester, looking into law school.

You have probably ran across him. He talks to everybody. He refs intramural sports and works at the campus rec center and is pledging Phi Kappa Alpha. He lives is commonwealth hall.
Estillfootballgirl Wrote:I Live In Irvine...WOO HOO...Lol...The Big City Of Irvine...NOT!!!

I've been there. It may be smaller than Flatwoods. We actually have 3 red lights now.Smile
Batpuff Wrote:Bulldog Country

Hazard?

Just kidding
Jenkins
All-American Lineman Wrote:Jenkins

Is that across the border from Pound Virginia?
Midee1 Wrote:I've been there. It may be smaller than Flatwoods. We actually have 3 red lights now.Smile

Ha Ha...LOL...We Have A Few More Than 3...LOL...But NOTHING To Do Here...
pikeville
Pikeville/Richmond, VA
Ashland
Prestonsburg
I live in Richmond, Ky right now thankx to school...
Estillfootballgirl Wrote:I Live In Irvine...WOO HOO...Lol...The Big City Of Irvine...NOT!!!
Where is that?
Prestonsburg
Prestonsburg is the nearest City.
Nicholasville
Meta, AKA Johns Creek
For those of you who don't know this is in Pike County
Pages: 1 2