Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Williamsburg 2014
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
James has left most speechless. :biglmao:
Someone get Mr Oldom a cold adult beverage. I dont think he's had enough.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Someone get Mr Oldom a cold adult beverage. I dont think he's had enough.

Oldom sounds like a western,kentucky guy. :blabbermo
I think he is your long lost brother 64.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Someone get Mr Oldom a cold adult beverage. I dont think he's had enough.
He ain't drunk, he's just drinking...
alot
I have been told 50+ player....WOW Confusederiously:
Cleaned out Tn, huh. I will get the big F's ready for your helmets.
64SUR Wrote:I have been told 50+ player....WOW Confusederiously:

your nose is growing Smile
I think I will take a rest for awhile on Williamsburg thread an see if Williamsburg fans will come ALIVE...see Y'all in about 3 or 4 weeks...GO Williamsburg I will be back. :bike:
That's because you gotta give some attention to your other 63 teams.
I give it 1 day MAX that he doesnt stay gone lol. 50+ good numbers. Raceland had 60+ this week and the jr high team had 35 i believe. W a bunch still on vacation.
I don't have a clue how many we had. Looked about normal for us.
64 takes a break so now this thread dies.
mysonis55 Wrote:64 takes a break so now this thread dies.

He brings nothing to the table besides beer and pizzaConfusednicker:
More beer than pizza, I would guess.
mysonis55 Wrote:More beer than pizza, I would guess.

most likely:flush:
I think he drinks a minimum of 8 before he posts anything.
According to 64, the burg has been taking a bus down to the border. They are catching illegals as they come across the border, providing the athletic ones with papers and bringing them by the bus load back to the burg and trying to teach them football. The real football that is.
When does Williamsburg leave for camp?
Has Williamsburg settled on a Qb?
Does anyone know the score of the last Williamsburg Corbin game?
Does any one know the status of Ethan Wilson?
I would like to know as well on Qb. Catspause magizine has skyler there.
A friend of mine in Lex told me it didn't go so well for Pikeville against LCA in the passing game.
Pikeville will be fine. Good competition to prepare for the season.
How bad did Pikeville get beaten up on against LCA?
topnotch Wrote:How bad did Pikeville get beaten up on against LCA?
First game they lost to LCA by a very close margin, like 27-23. Second game was worse something like 31-10. But all the games except that one were very competitive. Led Henry Clay team 1 (varsity) at the break 3 TDs to 1 or 2. Ended up losing by. Again. A very close margin. Don't put much stock in these kinds of tourneys. The biggest benefit from them is getting reps for your QB and WRs, as well as reps for your C on snapping in the shotgun when u use them. I believe Pikeville was the only one to bring their center if I recall correctly. Plus, LCA is 2A, absolutely no shame in hanging tough against a bigger squad. Pikeville will be just fine.
PHSForever Wrote:First game they lost to LCA by a very close margin, like 27-23. Second game was worse something like 31-10. But all the games except that one were very competitive. Led Henry Clay team 1 (varsity) at the break 3 TDs to 1 or 2. Ended up losing by. Again. A very close margin. Don't put much stock in these kinds of tourneys. The biggest benefit from them is getting reps for your QB and WRs, as well as reps for your C on snapping in the shotgun when u use them. I believe Pikeville was the only one to bring their center if I recall correctly. Plus, LCA is 2A, absolutely no shame in hanging tough against a bigger squad. Pikeville will be just fine.

Thanks I know that Pikeville is loaded, it surprised me. One of the best playoff games that I have ever seen was the Pikeville Williamsburg game at Pikeville several years ago
I would suspect that since they are more of a running team, that should be expected in 7 on 7
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13