Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: JV football Pikeville 44-Phelps 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
pikeville looked sharp on offense and defense, of course it made it easier on defense when phelps ran toss sweep 95% of the time.
I was told that NO one and I mean NO ONE (parents wise) knew about this game until around 12 yesterday! How long has it been scheduled or was it just spur of the moment??
Congrats Pikeville
way to go P-ville
phs1986 Wrote:I was told that NO one and I mean NO ONE (parents wise) knew about this game until around 12 yesterday! How long has it been scheduled or was it just spur of the moment??
pikeville was originally supposed to play johnson central but they called and cancelled earlier in the day. so jackson called up phelps and they came over to play. id say 12 was pretty close to when it got scheduled.
Good thing for Pikeville then!
But congrats Pikeville on the victory!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Good thing for Pikeville then!
for your info pikeville took the eagles into 2 overtimes the last time they played. it was a real good game. check the stats.
Ah..I could care less really..Congrats Panthers!
Congrats Panthers
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Ah..I could care less really..Congrats Panthers!
if you could care less then why post? it makes no sense at all why you are even on here if you dont care.
Good Point TRAIN85..GOOD POINT!
Yeah Good point..
This is what i expected
All-American Lineman Wrote:This is what i expected
who wouldn't?