Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ashland
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
AshlandTcat06 Wrote:His name is Buddy Biggs, he was the former coach at Pendleton County.

As for the tomcats this year, I think we'll be better than last year. We have an extremely tough schedule again, but the team has been working hard and doing a lot of conditioning this offseason, and I feel that Coach Biggs may be what this team needed. I notice that we may have some rough times this season since we play teams like Huntington High, and our region will be tough since Russell returns basically everybody from last years team, and young teams like Elliott and Rose Hill that are talented will be hard to beat. But with McDavid, Thomas, and Wilcox returning and a supporting cast that will be stepping up, I feel Ashland has the potential to get back to Rupp for the first time since 2002.

Ashland doesn't play Huntington High this year they play Rose Hill instead.
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:Ashland doesn't play Huntington High this year they play Rose Hill instead.

I know, at the time I posted that we were still scheduled to play them.

But I sure wish we could still play them...we would get beat horribly, but it would be great to play against OJ.
AshlandTcat06 Wrote:I know, at the time I posted that we were still scheduled to play them.

But I sure wish we could still play them...we would get beat horribly, but it would be great to play against OJ.

Yes I agree just to know you played against a soon to be nba star.:thumpsup:
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:Yes I agree just to know you played against a soon to be nba star.:thumpsup:

:thumpsup:
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:Yes I agree just to know you played against a soon to be nba star.:thumpsup:
I wish we played them to! I might go up to huntington just to watch that team's crazy talent!!
You'll see plenty of talent when you play Russell

That will be about all the excitement you can handle lol
knowitall Wrote:You'll see plenty of talent when you play Russell

yup thats hilarious
knowitall Wrote:You'll see plenty of talent when you play Russell

:lmao: That is hillarious! I know Russell will be a tough team and probably is the preseason favorite, but I don't think that they are THAT GOOD!! lol
EKY Sportster Wrote::lmao: That is hillarious! I know Russell will be a tough team and probably is the preseason favorite, but I don't think that they are THAT GOOD!! lol
:thumpsup::Clap:
knowitall Wrote:[QUOTE=tomcatfan722000]The only one that will be ahrd to replace will be cannoy reliford was benched midway through the season last year and never really had that much production anyways and williams was a undersized 5-man who got pushed around last year especially in districts and regionals he could shoot a little but that was his only strength and with Ryan Bonner And Tyler Salyer Getting More Playing time along with a new system under coach buggs and wilcox thomas and The Best Player In the region Drew Mcdavid returning the tomcats will be greatlyimproved and CAN GO TO RUPP IF THEY BUY THEIR TICKETS EARLY :Clap:

Who you gonna put on Scott Gill?:flame:

Who you gonna put on thomas,Mcdavid Or Wilcox
I dunno who Dodd will put on Thomas, Mcdavid, or wilcox, he would have about 8 guys to guard them, he may just flip a coin!

Who you got to stop Hoose?
You have never stopped him with any of those three, you got anybody knew that wants to take a shot?
Pages: 1 2