Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bears 24 - Cardinals 23
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bears turn the ball over 6 times, dont score an offensive TD, and down 20-0 at halftime...Now is it that they are really good, or is the cards that bad? you make the call?Confusedhh:
I quit watching it, then my roommate came in shouting
Cards just blew it. Played way too conservatively in the 2nd half, and did anybody else see Dennis Greene after the game? He went completely bonkers in the press confernce.
Great game, especially in the second half. I hate it for Leinart that they lost though.
alfus21 Wrote:Cards just blew it. Played way too conservatively in the 2nd half, and did anybody else see Dennis Greene after the game? He went completely bonkers in the press confernce.

If someone had asked another question on his way out, with how he suddenly left, I think he would have gone after them and tackled them:redboxer:
Shocking is all I can say. Rlly was one of the most bizarre games I have ever seen. Tells you how bad the Cards are and have been and also tells you how big the Bears Defense rlly is. There offense finally came down to earth last nite, not one TD on the offensive side and the Bears get the win. A comeback for the ages I kno that
yeah... i quit watching it right after arizona got the INT and ran it back for a touchdown then it was overruled and called back i just got mad and left.. why?did i do that to myself?