Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Thwarting US Law is Merely a Matter of Creativity.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
That's right folks. According to our President, all that is needed is a "creative" interpretation of written law;

Quote--- "We're going to have to be creative about how we can make real progress," Read http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/obama-t...z36Fh0ld8M

To add insult to taxpayer injury, Mr Obama recently asked the Congress for 500 million to send to the Yucatan Peninsula, to cover any costs local governments there might incur to reinsert citizens into the very societies they just left in foiled attempts to immigrate illegally to the United States. And, it was announced only yesterday that Mr Obama wants another 2 billion, to deal with the insurgent hoard yet pouring across the border in California, New Mexico, Texas and Arizona. Then just to prove his unending benevolence to all illegals, he vowed to do all he could by bypassing the US Congress (a Congress whose sworn duty is to represent the interests of legal Americans). According to the US Constitution, does not the US Congress make law, while the Executive Branch is charged to enforce the laws the Congress enacts?

In so doing, our President has vowed to run over the very constituents who voted to install him into office, so that he can use his "pen" and their money BTW, to help the peoples of other lands. Is that about right? :dudecomeon:
Im not saying this in jest. I really think the President has somewhat taken leave of his senses. I mean, saying things such as this in public forums is very unusual for a politician. The executive branch of our government is properly named because the President is supposed to "execute' the laws enacted by the Congress, not have his staff search for ways to circumvent Congress' constitutionaly assigned duties. Mr. OBama has me scared to death of how he will handle the escalating violence in Iraq. I have a son in the army currently stationed in North Carolina and I am very afraid that he will be deployed as an "advisor" to the desert.
^In all seriousness, I pray that does not happen. New and ridiculous rules of engagement put all our troops at greater than necessary risk in the Middle East.