Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lawrence Co. 42 - Ashland 22 (JV game)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Was a great game to watch in the rain. Lawrence Co. pulled it out late.
Just hope they stay together all the way through. Congrats to the Dawgs.
This group of Bulldogs are special. A team that plays togeather stays togeather. These boys have a great group of parents that love the game. I really do believe that these guys will be together for the years to come.

This was a great WIN for our boys!!!!!:flame:
Great job JV Dawgs and good luck the rest of the season and next year from Johnson County.
I was unable to go watch this game, but I heard from someone that the score was tied at 14 going into the fourth quarter. Lawerence must have really made a great run late in the game. Congrats to the Dawgs, sounds like you all have some good talent coming up in the future.
it was a great game tonight,with the combination of #4,6,10 & 18 leading the way in scoreing for LC. #18 had a great defensive game tonight,#10 have a good game tonight on the defensive side with 5 come from behind tackles to stop ashland for scoring, a fumble recovery and lead the way on 2 td runs for LC tonight. This group of young men will be something to keep an eye on for the next couple of years. :1:
Congrats Lawerence co.
Great Job Lets Go Bulldogs!!!!!!
Who done all the scoring?
#4 M West, # 6 S Pack, #10 R Thomas, #18 A Waller, & #32 L Frazier
Thank ya 4x4
Was that the right score? I thought Lawrence won by 2 scores.
Ref Devil Wrote:Was that the right score? I thought Lawrence won by 2 scores.

Yes that's the correct score.
wow..was this the same team that played prestonsburg jv?
yes it was minus a few.
dfblackcat53 Wrote:wow..was this the same team that played prestonsburg jv?

Yes It was!!! We were having a bad day... Ya Know?
Congrats to LC
Congrats to LC, but you still never know how they will do in the years ahead.