Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Southwestern High school schedule 14-15
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@ Somerset
Ray Correll Bowl

@Corbin
Cumberland Falls Pigskin Classic

North Hardin
Don Marshall Bowl

Belfry

@ Wayne County

North Laurel

Madison Southern

@ South Laurel

Lincoln County

Pulaski County

Any predictions how this season will play out with new staff?
nice schedule. I expect Southwestern to be competitive this year.
6-4
pjdoug Wrote:nice schedule. I expect Southwestern to be competitive this year.

I think they are more than competitive.

With the new coaching staff and adding two of the better Sophomore's in the State I think Southwestern has a monumental turnaround.

They were the best 1-9 team I have ever seen. They were competitive against one of the toughest schedules in the State.

1 State Champion
2 State Runner-Ups
4 Teams that Reached the Semi-Finals

The average score of those games was a very respectable 36-23. You don't see many 1-9 teams playing that quality of competition that tightly.

Every team they lost to last year reached the playoffs... and 6 of their 9 losses came to teams who won at least one playoff game.

Truth be told I only see 3 games I expect Southwestern to be decided underdogs entering in: Belfry, Madison Southern, and Pulaski County.They have several toss-up games though.
SW will get back on track under French.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:I think they are more than competitive.

With the new coaching staff and adding two of the better Sophomore's in the State I think Southwestern has a monumental turnaround.

They were the best 1-9 team I have ever seen. They were competitive against one of the toughest schedules in the State.

1 State Champion
2 State Runner-Ups
4 Teams that Reached the Semi-Finals

The average score of those games was a very respectable 36-23. You don't see many 1-9 teams playing that quality of competition that tightly.

Every team they lost to last year reached the playoffs... and 6 of their 9 losses came to teams who won at least one playoff game.

Truth be told I only see 3 games I expect Southwestern to be decided underdogs entering in: Belfry, Madison Southern, and Pulaski County.They have several toss-up games though.

by competitive I meant very competitive against top competition lol.they have talent and now have great coaching. they could win 2 to 3 of those games.