Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Best WR's in the mountains
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who do you think the best WR's are
Pick any from Clay County.
Brian Hubbard of Leslie.
John Cole from Somerset hands down
TakeItToTheHouse Wrote:Brian Hubbard of Leslie.

:thumpsup:
Chris Meeks is one of the best I have seen this year he can throw a good stalk block to spring Grimm or he an catch the pass. If it wasnt for his height then he would be a college prospect IMO
Brian Hubbard - Leslie County
The best WR would've probably been Lucas Simpkins from Shelby Valley until Sv QB got hurt earlier this year cause Simpkins put up great numbers through the first few game
Sword from Pikeville
Sword is pretty good
Brian Hubbard of Leslie. Best that I have seen.
Hazard always has good quick recievers.. But I dont know any this year? Who all did they return?
Boomer86 Wrote:Hazard always has good quick recievers.. But I dont know any this year? Who all did they return?

They have a lot of good and quick recivers, their best one is the lil guy #3 Colby Hoskins!
Boomer86 Wrote:Hazard always has good quick recievers.. But I dont know any this year? Who all did they return?
Being quick doesn't make you the best.:Clap:
Daniel Harless from Sc has great hands
Harless from SC has made some great clutch catches. I hate seeing someone catch a ball with one hand but he makes it look nice.
Woulda threw Lucas Simpkins in there, but he's slacked off here of late.
Vicini from Cumberland..
Jon Adams, LCC, 45 catches for 680 yds 6 TD's.
I have seen the Cole boy from Somerset, and he is the best. Runs great routes and can catch anything.
GoldenHands10 Wrote:Being quick doesn't make you the best.:Clap:

Actually, yea I would say it has a lot to do with it.. Speed is probably the number one asset to be GOOD at any sport
mikie moore from inez mid on martin county cards
Boomer86 Wrote:Actually, yea I would say it has a lot to do with it.. Speed is probably the number one asset to be GOOD at any sport

Playing reciever is maily about route running and catching. You could run all day but that doesn't mean you are going to fake a db out and get open. Can't run verticles everytime.
corey mullins from east ridge
Brian Hubbard- Leslie Co.
Tommy Taylor was one of the best IMO last year but has slacked off this year. I dont know if it is becasue of Meeks steeping up or if it is him slacking off.
GoldenHands10 Wrote:Playing reciever is maily about route running and catching. You could run all day but that doesn't mean you are going to fake a db out and get open. Can't run verticles everytime.

So speed has nothing to do with that???
that hubbard kid from leslie co..
d-h from schs
Boomer86 Wrote:So speed has nothing to do with that???

Its nice to have speed but i would take a WR that runs good routes any day. If you have a good change up and a quick step that will beat out right speed anyday.
Pages: 1 2