Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Any updates on West Ky Allstars vs Southern Il Allstars from 6-13-14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can anyone update us on the score and any significant info from this game?
mysonis55 Wrote:Can anyone update us on the score and any significant info from this game?

I went. Final score i think was 24 to 15 in favor of the boys south of the ohio. So illinois had some big boys and ran the power running game and moved the ball well but wky adjusted well at half. Touchdowns for wky were a long td pass from guhy to boone, jones from trigg co had a nice long td run. The most crucial point in the game was guhy threw a long pass that was picked and returned to the 5 guhy made the stop. So ill got it in the endzone after a few tries and got a 2 point conversion that put them up on top 15 to 14, but boone housed the kick return 90 yds add in a fg and so ill never threatened again. It was a great game and was within a score till late in the 4th.
Thanks for the update. I know this is 2 years in a row. I don't know past that. Do you know how many in a row?
mysonis55 Wrote:Thanks for the update. I know this is 2 years in a row. I don't know past that. Do you know how many in a row?

I dont know this was first i went to. Mayfield cardinal might be able to give you more information he was there. I think i spent as much time talking to him, caleb adams, and his dad as i did watch the game. So ill didnt believe in passing until they got in desperation mode late in the game, but they couldnt pass on our secondary, mayfield had 6 players on the team, and they all played significant time they were guhy, jackson, cooper, mccalpin, hayden, and crumble.
Well I'm glad to hear it. I'm sure if you set near Cardinal you did some talking. He loves nothing more then to talk football or set on his boat.
mysonis55 Wrote:Well I'm glad to hear it. I'm sure if you set near Cardinal you did some talking. He loves nothing more then to talk football or set on his boat.

[IMDB][object Selection][/IMDB][object Selection] very nice guy. Adams seemed like a good kid. I was suprised spivvy-nunn, and overstreet from pt was not on the team.
Yeah, he loves Mayfield football and his summers on the boat. He has kinda gotten into tennis lately.
The paducah sun said this was 2 in a row and said the series is tied at 5 apiece.
We need to keep the streak.
Was fun Marine!
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:Was fun Marine!

Yes it was, sorry if i got alittle to excited when boone housed that kickoff i tend to do that alot the bright run in the title game was a great moment for me to. I hope yall dont kick me out of mayfield its been alot of fun, but ive always had a problem getting kicked out of places.
Don't worry, you should hear our radio commentator. No one gets more animated than he.
i seen that game that line was about as crooked as a politician
all good Marine
mysonis55 Wrote:Yeah, he loves Mayfield football and his summers on the boat. He has kinda gotten into tennis lately.

gotta have my fun!
Cardinal I thought you had passed away or became a Williamsburg fan or something.