Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who do you think your team will play in the first round of the playoffs?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who do you think your tem will play first round?
i think pburg or sv
The way it looks now Russell will probably play East Carter.
i'm gonna say either ac or jenkins vs. hazard.
MAybe sv or p-burg i hope
I am going to say that Johnson Central will play LC at the EAGLE FIELD HOUSE. :Thumbs:
mike9345 Wrote:I am going to say that Johnson Central will play LC at the EAGLE FIELD HOUSE. :Thumbs:

Doubtful that LC will make the playoffs following their loss to Boyd County. Either Greenup County or Boyd County will most likely earn the 4th playoff spot in district 8.

I anticipate that Ashland will be hosting Mason County in the opening round of the playoffs.
Tomcat68 Wrote:Doubtful that LC will make the playoffs following their loss to Boyd County. Either Greenup County or Boyd County will most likely earn the 4th playoff spot in district 8.

I anticipate that Ashland will be hosting Mason County in the opening round of the playoffs.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO that will be interesting...........
Russell and East carter
jenkins, paintsville, or hazard
depending on what happens over the next two weeks.
does andbody know if this fridays pikville/hazard game have anything to do with prestonsburg/belfry/sheldon clark?
dfblackcat53 Wrote:does andbody know if this fridays pikville/hazard game have anything to do with prestonsburg/belfry/sheldon clark?
what do you mean?
i would say not
Hazard vs. AC or Jenkins, depending on this weeks game
I believe that Shelby Valley will go back to Belfry for a second week in a row for their first playoff game. That sucks to half to go back to the same place two weeks in a row to play a team. I think that the KHSAA or what ever it is needs to change their playoff system cause it's STUPID!!!!!!!
dfblackcat53 Wrote:does andbody know if this fridays pikville/hazard game have anything to do with prestonsburg/belfry/sheldon clark?
Yes, it absolutely could make a difference in a three way tie breaker.
This thread is entirely speculation with two weeks remaining...might as well flip a coin.
fox sports Wrote:This thread is entirely speculation with two weeks remaining...might as well flip a coin.
In some cases maybe, but I see Breathitt playing Leslie in the 1st round.
Jenkins or AC vs. Hazard
I'm guessing Ashland will be hosting either Mason County or Boyd County.
This is what I think (BUT theres still two weeks left) 3)Prestonsburg @ 2)Sheldon Clark - 4)Shelby Valley @ 1)Belfry
blackcat_student Wrote:This is what I think (BUT theres still two weeks left) 3)Prestonsburg @ 2)Sheldon Clark - 4)Shelby Valley @ 1)Belfry

i agree but sc could take that #1 spot
i would have to say hazard #1 playing jenkins #4. then Pikeville #2 playing paintsville #3.
A strong posibility Knox Central will play at Rockcastle. Since they play at Rock the final week of the season, that would be back to back trips there. Not much of a reward for making the playoffs.
Got that right
Ohhh So Tomacat 68 Ur Doubting Ur Tomacats Against Johnson Central... B/c If Not Then You Would Have Jc Playin Mason Who We Are Thinkin Will Get Third... Thinking With Ur Head And Not Ur Heart I Understand!!!!!!
mike9345 Wrote:Ohhh So Tomacat 68 Ur Doubting Ur Tomacats Against Johnson Central... B/c If Not Then You Would Have Jc Playin Mason Who We Are Thinkin Will Get Third... Thinking With Ur Head And Not Ur Heart I Understand!!!!!!

He said or Boyd Co who would be a possible 4 seed. Sounds to me like hes just considering all possibilities.
FBALL Wrote:He said or Boyd Co who would be a possible 4 seed. Sounds to me like hes just considering all possibilities.

Actually, I think whoever wins the 1st meeting between JC and Ashland will lose the rematch, if they both make it there. If I could guarantee that prediction would hold water, I wouldn't mind to take the L this week.
Jenkins or AC will play hazard or pikeville
All_state_RB#1 Wrote:Jenkins or AC will play hazard or pikeville
thats right
were not guaranteed a spot yet, but i see jenkins playing pikeville first round of the playoffs
Pages: 1 2