Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky 2014/15 Men's Roster
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 10298933_10152478331580928_3307015646451957651_n.jpg]
We better enjoy this year because after this year we lose Long, Malone, and Lanter to graduation.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSh3A0aYvxiyF7pIcxhYEN...xTmpY-YS0w]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR86QEIf54r8qK_jhX3_-f...cRETdteuew]
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:We better enjoy this year because after this year we lose Long, Malone, and Lanter to graduation.

This maybe the last time we will every see 3 senior at UK. :worthy:
This team should win every game by 20 plus and the seniors should get plenty of PT!!
Heavy favorite to win it all.
Tons of length and size this year! Louisville will have no chance!
They've done got their asses kicked once. If I'm not mistaken and I'm not they must play the COLONELS so get ready for a country boy was whuppin.
What a collection of athletes. They will be fun to watch for sure.
Westside Wrote:They've done got their asses kicked once. If I'm not mistaken and I'm not they must play the COLONELS so get ready for a country boy was whuppin.

WKU will not beat UK.
^
Considering the Colonels are EKU you are right. WKU will not beat them because they do not play Confusednicker:
Sorry on an iPhone.
Either way, you could put EKU and WKU together and wouldn't beat UKs second string.
Westside Wrote:They've done got their asses kicked once. If I'm not mistaken and I'm not they must play the COLONELS so get ready for a country boy was whuppin.

Love the school spirit, but even you know that's not happening. Confusednicker:
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:Love the school spirit, but even you know that's not happening. Confusednicker:

I just like talking smack. Lol!