Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who joins The Shield
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since Seth Rollins turned on The Sheild and joined Evolution, my question is who will join The Shield and be the third member or will The Shield have a third member?

WWE done a poll with this very situation and pretty sure most of everyone picked Daniel Bryan to be the third member when he returned.

John Cena could be a possibility but he really don't have a feud with Evolution or the Authority right now, he's got something going with The Wyatt Family.

Daniel Bryan, besides The Shield is the only other one that has an issue with The Authority/Evolution right now.

I could potentially see Batista being the third member when he returns since he didn't get what he was promised but I think that would be stupid.

Thoughts?
STING.... When he finally joins the WWE!!!!

And I'm not making fun of the Owen Hart tragedy... but it would be INSANE if Sting would drop from the rafters when The Shield makes their entrance through the crowd.
Hulk Hogan...

Just like Bash at the Beach 1996. We think he's coming out to help Evolution... but he attacks Triple H, gives him a Leg Drop and joins The Shield.
Stone Cold Steve Austin.

He rides through the crowd on a 4 wheeler...
No one.

Reigns gets a singles push and titty master will be on his own.
zaga_fan Wrote:No one.

Reigns gets a singles push and titty master will be on his own.

I'd say your right. I think they may have someone tag with Reigns and Ambrose to face Evolution or whoever until this storyline dies down then The Shield will split.

I think Ambrose will eventually turn on Reigns and join Rollins. Reigns vs. Triple H at Summer Slam will be epic and if Reigns doesn't go over it's gonna be a big disappointment.

I think Seth Rollins has potential to be very very good in this business.
Since it is expected for Reigns to be in the Main Event at Survivor Series in a three-way for the title, I would say the Shield is at an end!
If they do bring in a new 3rd member, it would likely be someone from NXT.
I was reading online that Seth Rollins won't be joining Evolution and that their likely won't be a third member to The Shield