Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: BGR status
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im fairly new so could someone explain the status below your username. Ex. Cheerleader, waterboy etc?
It's just based on how many posts you have accumulated. As you get more posts, you're name will increase in rank.

All staff personal should be noted with a Moderator, Super Moderator, or Administrator title in that place.

You can also accumulate points for your posts that you can spend in the BGR store to add attributes to your name. These adjustments include; changing and customizing the titles you speak of, changing someone else's title, changing your user name, adding a glow to your name, coloring your name, bolding your name, italicizing your name, creating your own "sticky" thread, or even attempting to "steal" points from other members of BGR.

You can gain more BGR points by posting more, and winning Vbookie or "betting" events on certain games.

Feel free to check out the BGR Store at this link

http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/ushop.php
Tomcat68 Wrote:You can gain more BGR points by posting more, and winning Vbookie or "betting" events on certain games.

Which you need to bet on better 68......Need some tips?Smile
I never bet on anything anymore. I used to bet all the time. Maybe I'll get back into it for playoff time.
Midee just likes to show it off 68. lol
YES!!!!!!! VICTORY!! I moved up to equipment manager!