Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Happy Birthday to Gut and I...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:Thumbs:

Great folks have been brought into this world on this day. I'm thankful God blessed me with another year on this good Earth!

Confusednicker:

Sinatra, Stiller, Bush, Gut & Me….:biglmao:

http://www.historyorb.com/birthdays/june/8

Apologies for the selfish plug……..maybe!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPIRIT from 64SIR :Cheerlead I have to remind myself also.
Happy Birthday G:moon:t from 64SUR :betterthanexpected:
Spirit100 Wrote::Thumbs:

Great folks have been brought into this world on this day. I'm thankful God blessed me with another year on this good Earth!

Confusednicker:

Only chosen ones have the best birthday of the world.....

Have a good one friend.
Spirit100 Wrote::Thumbs:

Confusednicker:

So are you saying you and Gut are an item now or you both have a birthday on the same day? If it's the first, congrats on your relationship. If it's the second, happy birthday to the both of you.
Westside Wrote:So are you saying you and Gut are an item now or you both have a birthday on the same day? If it's the first, congrats on your relationship. If it's the second, happy birthday to the both of you.

Confusednicker:

Only the second, Barb Bush has my heart...:biggrin:
Happy Birthday to RIUTG, Spirit100 and BlackBearMama!!!

We had birthday cake yesterday, too!
Hey belated birthday to Gut, Spirit, and BlackBearMama. Hope you all had a great one.
Our's could've been better Blackitty!!

I do believe RIUTG & Spirit have found their soul mates, though!

Wink
Westside Wrote:So are you saying you and Gut are an item now or you both have a birthday on the same day? If it's the first, congrats on your relationship. If it's the second, happy birthday to the both of you.

Why cant we have both :yum:
Granny Bear Wrote:[Image: riutg1_zpsa4a2a569.jpg]

Thanks a lot Granny. I just spit water everywhere when I saw this pic.
Perfect!!! That was my goal.
Look at that picture. Don't it remind you of those two?? After all, where is Spirit's favorite place in the world?? The beach!!!!

I'm itching for football season; gonna be a bitch til it gets here!!!
Westside Wrote:Thanks a lot Granny. I just spit water everywhere when I saw this pic.

You're not the only one.

Mrs. Spirit is going to get jealous. I wish I was still that fit. Don't ruin the beach Granny. You have a sick mind… flush those thoughts!

:flush:
Happy Birthday BlackBearMama¡¡¡ From 64SUR and Williamsburg Nation :Cheerlead
Happy Birthday Spirit100, BlackBearMama, and WideGut!!!
BlackBearMama will spend a lot of time in your area SUR next football season!!
Granny Bear Wrote:BlackBearMama will spend a lot of time in your area SUR next football season!!

would love to see her on a friday night in williamsburg and you Granny. You want be dissappointed. :Cheerlead
Our Friday nights are reserved for one more year SUR. However, we will be there most Saturdays THIS year!

Wink
Granny Bear Wrote:Our Friday nights are reserved for one more year SUR. However, we will be there most Saturdays THIS year!

Wink

FM may just get us back to BG. :Cheerlead
That would be great, IMO!! Fred is a brute!! He's incredibly strong, and learning to use his line.