Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Estill- West Carter Predictions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Game Is At Estill...Gotta Have FAITH In My Team On This One And Say Estill Works Really Hard In Practice This Week...Comes Out Ready To Play And Goes Away With Their Second Win Of The Season...
It would be nice to see Estill come away with the win. I just dont see it happening though. Goodluck to both teams.
well i really wanna see estill county come out with the win thier doing better this year and thats great to see! great game yall played against russell good luck to yall! estill 30 east carter 14
Thanks For The Confidence Derrick.... Smile...Cant Get Anybody Else To Comment On This Tho Sad
I'll go on record in saying this. If Estill comes out like they did at Russell and sticks to it. Plus everyone stays healthy and uninjured. Estill definitely has a chance to make this a heck of a game. I'm not even going to make a prediction other that it should be a close game. Estillfootballgirl it was nice to meet you and I am glad you had a safe trip home. BTW if you remember what we talked about we saved your sanity on the trip back home by winning the game.:thumpsup:
Midee1 Wrote:I'll go on record in saying this. If Estill comes out like they did at Russell and sticks to it. Plus everyone stays healthy and uninjured. Estill definitely has a chance to make this a heck of a game. I'm not even going to make a prediction other that it should be a close game. Estillfootballgirl it was nice to meet you and I am glad you had a safe trip home. BTW if you remember what we talked about we saved your sanity on the trip back home by winning the game.:thumpsup:

Yea...I Think We Have A Shot If We Straigten Up And Play The Game And Dont Get Cocky...That's Wat Happened Up There...Some Of Our Players Thought That Just Cuz We Scored On The First Drive And Ate Up A LOT Of The First Quarter We Had It...Cameron Is Supposed To Be Back So Lets Hope We Make This A Good Game...Nice To Meet You Too...Missed Devilogist Tho... Sad...LOL...I Remember But I Did Have A Blast On The Way Home Despite The Loss...Dont Think We Were Too Upset About It...I Think We Played A DECENT Game...Think I Could Have Dealt W/Them If We'd Have One Tho...LOL!!!
I like West Carter in this one. Russell(1)Fleming(2)West(3)East(4) Way it will more than likely end up. West Carter 34 Estill 20
Man People...Show Some Love And Make A Prediction...Hey Gettum Choppin....You Just Sayin West Cuz You Are Boycotting Praise For Estill Or Is That Your Actual Opinion??? LOL Just Wondering
West Carter!
West Carter easy. If West plays their game. This should not be a problem for them.
Estillfootballgirl Wrote:Yea...I Think We Have A Shot If We Straigten Up And Play The Game And Dont Get Cocky...That's Wat Happened Up There...Some Of Our Players Thought That Just Cuz We Scored On The First Drive And Ate Up A LOT Of The First Quarter We Had It...Cameron Is Supposed To Be Back So Lets Hope We Make This A Good Game...Nice To Meet You Too...Missed Devilogist Tho... Sad...LOL...I Remember But I Did Have A Blast On The Way Home Despite The Loss...Dont Think We Were Too Upset About It...I Think We Played A DECENT Game...Think I Could Have Dealt W/Them If We'd Have One Tho...LOL!!!
Hey girl i yelled at you as you went into the press box on our sidelines.. I said ' Is that the "Estill football girl" You looked at me and said-- SURE IS.....
You then continued to run past me and into the pressbox.... You were down in front talking to Midee1 right before you came up the steps....
Yea I seen ya...........
I still have to pick WEST CARTER,, they have a good team and gave RUSSELL their best game besides Ashland......
Devilologist Wrote:Hey girl i yelled at you as you went into the press box on our sidelines.. I said ' Is that the "Estill football girl" You looked at me and said-- SURE IS.....
You then continued to run past me and into the pressbox.... You were down in front talking to Midee1 right before you came up the steps....
Yea I seen ya...........
I still have to pick WEST CARTER,, they have a good team and gave RUSSELL their best game besides Ashland......

Lol...Well Was Kinda In A Hurry... Got The Water Bottles Locked In The Locker Room And Couldnt Get IN...Sorry Couldnt Stop And Say Hey...IDK I Think Estill Could Just Surprise A Lot Of People IN This One...
Estillfootballgirl Wrote:Man People...Show Some Love And Make A Prediction...Hey Gettum Choppin....You Just Sayin West Cuz You Are Boycotting Praise For Estill Or Is That Your Actual Opinion??? LOL Just Wondering
Just kiddin about the boycott(LOL)
I got alot of friends over there, Went to the UK football camp with a couple guys from Estill and Coach Hoover Niece.Played college ball with a guy from Estill too. I think this in all honesty will be a good game, Estill has a shot absolutely.
I just feel like West will be the 3 spot in the district this season. Wolf is a player.
Getum-Choppin Wrote:Just kiddin about the boycott(LOL)
I got alot of friends over there, Went to the UK football camp with a couple guys from Estill and Coach Hoover Niece.Played college ball with a guy from Estill too. I think this in all honesty will be a good game, Estill has a shot absolutely.
I just feel like West will be the 3 spot in the district this season. Wolf is a player.

LOL...Well I Was Just Wondering...We (Estill Fans) Do Get A Lil Testy Sometimes Cuz We Are Always Defending Our Team SO Its Just Nature... We're So Used To It That Its Just Automatic...All We Hear Is How Bad We Are And Just Automatically We Wanna Defend Them...Or At Least Some Of Us Do...I Dont Know About The West Game But Those Estill Boys Are Gonna Make It A Tough One For Them...As Far As I Can Tell About Their Attitudes Anyway...Good Luck To Both...But LOVE To See Estill Come Out On Top Of This One
West Carter
Come On People...PREDICT!!!!!!
Estillfootballgirl Wrote:Come On People...PREDICT!!!!!!

FINE i'll take West by a TD. They played Russell tough.
LOL...At Least Ya Made A Prediction...We're Gonna Make It A GOOD Game Tho...
Estillfootballgirl Wrote:LOL...At Least Ya Made A Prediction...We're Gonna Make It A GOOD Game Tho...

I'm sure you all will. As long as you don't lock the water up again. Smile

Let us know how Cameron does after the game.
Hush...LOL...I Cant Get Locked Out Of My Own Locker Room...LOL...Will Do...
Estillfootballgirl Wrote:Hush...LOL...I Cant Get Locked Out Of My Own Locker Room...LOL...Will Do...

Are you sure?Confusedhh:
Midee1 Wrote:Are you sure?Confusedhh:

Well If They Lock Me Out Of My Own Locker Room Then They'll Just Go W/Out Water...LOL!!!
West by 2 TD's