Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 15th Region Summer Schedules?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone have any info on what games are being played local to the 15th Region?

UPike Camp?

Does Belfry still host games?

Johnson Central hosting?

Anything in Floyd Co.?
Games will be held at Warfield Middle today starting at 12:00 and their will be 8 games played SC, Ashland, Boyd, Allen Central, & JC. With the night cap at 8:00 SC vs JC. JC beat SC Thursday 45 to 39 should be a good day of basketball.
SC 49 & Ashland 29
Boyd 42 & Allen central 32
SC 56 & Boyd 48
JC 58 & Ashland 30
WOW! How about giving Allen Central a little bit of love. They beat Ashland and SHELDON CLARK and you didn't post either one of those scores but you posted their loss. I heard SC started their JV so AC played everyone too and was up 7 at half. They either won by 4 points or 1point if the last shot counted as time ran out. Looks like someone was looking over our boys. Haha
Belfry will be hosting the Belfry Team Camp this Thursday and Friday. Games start at 10:00am both days with a game every hour until 8:00pm. 13 games on Thursday and 11 on Friday. Teams include Belfry, Johnson Central, Pike Central, Phelps, Tug Valley, Tolsia and Betsy Layne.
Rebelsfan2013 Wrote:WOW! How about giving Allen Central a little bit of love. They beat Ashland and SHELDON CLARK and you didn't post either one of those scores but you posted their loss. I heard SC started their JV so AC played everyone too and was up 7 at half. They either won by 4 points or 1point if the last shot counted as time ran out. Looks like someone was looking over our boys. Haha

wasn't there for the last 3 or 4 games but I do know SC played their JV for most of the game so don't get to excited and Ashland was missing their 2 best players so I wouldn't clap my hands just yet from the looks of it it's the same old AC
Not going to ague about good, bad or in between but yesterday AC played as good as Sheldon Clark. Can't use the JV thing as an excuse. If AC is bad then I can promise you SC is not contending for the 15th. If they had any size they would have won by double digits yesterday.
Rebelsfan2013 Wrote:Not going to ague about good, bad or in between but yesterday AC played as good as Sheldon Clark. Can't use the JV thing as an excuse. If AC is bad then I can promise you SC is not contending for the 15th. If they had any size they would have won by double digits yesterday.
Bro its summer ball it doesn't mean anything Sheldon Clark played the JV the entire first half so congratulations if that's what you are looking for
Did they cut the nets down and give out trophies?
Whatever guys. I didn't get on here to argue like little girls and I never said summer ball meant anything. All I said was acknowledge a team when they do good. The comment "looks like same old AC" just ticks me off when that same team just played with yours. Summer ball means absolutely nothing.
Big Don Wrote:Did they cut the nets down and give out trophies?
Heard they had shirts made
Sheldon Clark 4-0 at Berea team camp. Really playing well Parsley looks to be playing very well, James looks good, Dalton having a good tournament, and new comer Sturgill is really going to help still learning the system
Sheldon Clark is now 6 and 0 in Berea. Beat Frankfort this morning by 25 and beat Pikeville by 11 headed to the semis to play Holy Cross
SC wins Berea Invatational. Beat Holy Cross by 12 and beat Buckhorn by 13 for the championship. Great job boys just glad we didn't have to play Allen Central
FaYebball Wrote:SC wins Berea Invatational. Beat Holy Cross by 12 and beat Buckhorn by 13 for the championship. Great job boys just glad we didn't have to play Allen Central

:hilarious:
I watched Allen Central this week when they had Knott Co and Wesley Christian over and I can't see them winning 3 games this year in all honesty. Wesley destroyed their varsity and their varsity didn't even play against Knott. Knott's JV which is mostly freshman and 8th graders destroyed Allen Central in what was called a JV game but Allen Central pretty much had the same kids on their JV that played for varsity.
Lawrence co. Beats mercer co. Playing lex. Christin, for championship.:pondering:
Does anyone know what year Dorton won the 15th region for boys basketball?
Anyone have any film from the 15th region games for the 1970/71 season? Looking for Pikeville games.
Anyone have any idea what year Dorton went to the State Tournament?
Anyone know the year that Dorton went to the State Tournament?
Can't post
Anyone know what year Dorton went to the State Tournament?
kycats1953 Wrote:anyone know what year dorton went to the state tournament?