Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Heat v. Spurs - 2014 NBA Championship
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Spurs in four games! This will be a complete annihilation and will finally shut the Lebron Lovers up! The Spurs are better at every position and their bench will make this series a laughing stock blowout of the "Phat Boys from Miami".

Finally the Spurs can put the exclamation mark on the most dominate run of Basketball since the Celtics of the 60's!

Popovich is 2nd only to Calipari as the greatest mind in Basketball and is maybe the smartest man since Naismith!

Duncan Dominates Bosh!

Lebron Gags on Ginobli!

Wade Wilts to Parker!

The REAL Big Three will extinguish the HEAT!
[Image: 1016601_10100463126931823_215976936_n.jpg]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNCxvJ97y9urScPq-v3iw...vNuNp7X3W9]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR2kss9Y0VLRozkZ4LFveP...vYQn7kx-Uz]
Dusty,
I sense a bit of sarcasm.
^ No way! Lebron is the biggest choker in HISTORY! Lebron will NEVER win an NBA title. He never shoots!

Go Spurs!!!!
I don't like Miami and sure don't like Labron, but I don't get where everybody is saying the Spurs are the favorite to win it. I think Miami wins it again. Hopefully I'm wrong as usual.
I swear I think D Wade is a little D Gay
Spurs > Heat in 7 games.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I swear I think D Wade is a little D Gay

Well Gut, you can never be president of the United States now. You almost spoke in a derogatory manner about gays. :dontthink

Don't you know being gay is the in thing now and us straight people are no longer cool?
A little ray Allen magic and the heat may win again .
Westside Wrote:Well Gut, you can never be president of the United States now. You almost spoke in a derogatory manner about gays. :dontthink

Don't you know being gay is the in thing now and us straight people are no longer cool?

My apologies.
It was Bushs fault.
Always works for this guy...

:notbad:
Heat,Heat,Heat :Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead
Westside Wrote:I don't like Miami and sure don't like Labron, but I don't get where everybody is saying the Spurs are the favorite to win it. I think Miami wins it again. Hopefully I'm wrong as usual.

Probably because through the entire regular season the Spurs were the best team in the NBA.

I will say that I think the Heat repeat...
but the Spurs are a great basketball team and I think that if the Heat give them an opening they step on their throat this time around.
[Image: SpursBig3.jpg]

There will not be a

THREE
HEAT
PEAT
Game 1 got to hot for the heat.

Spurs 1-0
Pages: 1 2 3