Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Estill Co 11 Powell Co 3 14th Region Championship
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from Letcher Co Central. Congrats to the Lady Engineers and Good luck at State.
Estill County wins another region title.

Estill County will play Highlands in the first round of the KHSAA State tournament
Estill County went yard 3 times. Rawlins with 2 and Wiseman with 1
Did ya go to the game?
Nope I was busy all day. I was gonna listen to it but left and just now got home.

I've seen some pictures on facebook. very beautiful facility LCC has.
SK, how many regional softball titles does that make Estill County since they entered the 14th in 2006?
7. 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014. 8 if you include the 10th region title in 2005.

9 district titles. 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014

Michaela Gross (MVP), Cheyenne Rawlins, Zoe Deaton made the all tournament team from Estill County. Nikki Wells and two other Powell Pirates made the all tournament team.
CP, do you have the full tournament team list?
Nope! Just knew about the score from KHSAA website.
Congrats to the 'Neers. Hats off to Powell for making it to the title game after a dismal start. hats off to Wolfe for quite a run this year and Jenkins. Also Leslie and Hazard & jackson City for their runs as well at the end of the season.
The other 2 PC players were junior Katie Knox and 7th Grader Makayla Rucker. Rucker is a player to keep an eye on from what I saw at the region. Had three good, solid hits off three of the region's top pitchers. Knox was 7-11 from what I heard, she had timely bunts and a key double during the tourney to help Powell advance. Overall I saw a lot good talent and some promise for several teams at the region.
Marshmellow Man Wrote:Congrats to the 'Neers. Hats off to Powell for making it to the title game after a dismal start. hats off to Wolfe for quite a run this year and Jenkins. Also Leslie and Hazard & jackson City for their runs as well at the end of the season.
The other 2 PC players were junior Katie Knox and 7th Grader Makayla Rucker. Rucker is a player to keep an eye on from what I saw at the region. Had three good, solid hits off three of the region's top pitchers. Knox was 7-11 from what I heard, she had timely bunts and a key double during the tourney to help Powell advance. Overall I saw a lot good talent and some promise for several teams at the region.

Powell County usually does field a pretty good softball team. Coach Faulkner does a good job with his girls.

Estill County has a tremendous middle school class coming in that will be one of the better teams to come through Estill County.