Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Jenkins 12 Letcher Central 2 (5 innings) (53rd Champ)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from Knott County Central 5 innings

53rd District Championship
Wow is jenkins that much better than letcher or is it the same old story
Sad but same old story. Errors killed us. Really proud of this team. Future of this program is bright. We still got region to go, but no matter what happens our elementry and grade school kids are playing right now, and that will help us out so much. Should have done this long time ago. To be successful in any sport you have got to have feeder programs and girls working in the off season. Maybe we can get club in this and we will be great. Now on to regions were I know they can do better. I just hope we don't get Estill in the first game right SK? Lol
They've had a successful middle school program for last 6-8 years. It expanded to 3 teams this year instead of having one team as they have had in the past. Errors, walks, hit batters, mental mistakes, and 2 timely hits by Jenkins contributed to 8 runs on 2 hits in the second inning, with all runs scoring after 2 outs.
I was told there still is no disaplen and if thats the case then something should be done about the coaching staff because there should still be a lot of talent on that team. When does region start and who plays does anyone know? Iwas told it was at letcher is that right