Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Favorite Television Show
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What television show could you absolutly not live without??? I'm kinda interested to hear these...
ESPN, Fox News, and right now I'm in the process of getting addicted to Lost and The Nine on ABC.
CSI, Criminal Minds, Bones and NCIS.

Thank god for TiVo. I'm never home to watch them in the evening.
Past Shows - Andy Griffith, Beverly Hillbillies, All in the Family, 70's Show
Current Shows - Two and a Half Men, House is a good show
That 70's Show ! Another is Two-a-Days !
Lost and smallville, but since i don't get to watch them i wait for the complete season to come out and i go buy it..
That 70's show, Two-a-days, and Nip-Tuck.
Sportscenter, Viva la Bam, Two-a-Days, and ever since Friday Night Lights came on I am dying to watch the next episode!
Two-A-Dayz Sports Center Friday Night Lights The Office...And Some Family Guy...
SomersetJumpers_7 Wrote:Sportscenter, Viva la Bam, Two-a-Days, and ever since Friday Night Lights came on I am dying to watch the next episode!

Oh yea, I forgot about the Ultimate Fighter and the UFC!!
Before it was laguna beach...1st and 2nd seasons now nothing
Greys Anatomy, Two a days, Sportscenter loved playmakers while it was on.
For me there are three that I could not do with out, WWE Mondy Night Raw, And1 Streetball one ESPN2, and of course The Simpons.

I love Two a Days but I could do with out it, the others are fitted into my weekly routine. I used to like Malcom in the Middle but it started to get old after a while, Family Guys alright too.
Moe Wrote:For me there are three that I could not do with out, WWE Mondy Night Raw, And1 Streetball one ESPN2, and of course The Simpons.

I love Two a Days but I could do with out it, the others are fitted into my weekly routine. I used to like Malcom in the Middle but it started to get old after a while, Family Guys alright too.

I use to love WWF but it went down hill big time when they changed it to WWE but if there is a good match on then I will watch it.
Cops, Nip/Tuck, ER, Family Guy, TVG, and probably some more I just can't think of right now
Grey's Anatomy by a long shot....
Friday_Night_Lights Wrote:I use to love WWF but it went down hill big time when they changed it to WWE but if there is a good match on then I will watch it.
I think they changed it to WWE because the World Wildlife Federation sued them for the rights or something like that.
for me....I can't hardly go without seeing all the shows on Tue. night pursuits!!!
Greys Anatomy, & desperate houswives...................& I LOVE the old DALLAS reruns!!!! J.R. ROCKS!
Big Brother
Amazing Race
Survivor
WWE Raw
Trading Spaces
Heroes
Greys Anatomy
Nip/Tuck
SportsCenter(favorite by a long shot)...Family Guy...Chappelles Show...The Nine...and starting to get into Nip/Tuck
Sports Center and Jericho
CSI and all the shows like that Dog The Bounty Hunter, Dallas Swat, Dirty Jobs, Myth Busters!!!
Moe Wrote:I think they changed it to WWE because the World Wildlife Federation sued them for the rights or something like that.

sure took them enough time, cause if i'm not mistaken wrestling had the WWF title for almost 20 years..
CSI, Criminal Minds!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spongebob:popcorn: !!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can NOT miss Nip/Tuck on Tuesday nights!! I am also a big fan of the Roseanne re-runs.
I don't watch much TV. But I never miss Grey's Anatomy or Hereoes.
Midee1 Wrote:CSI, Criminal Minds, NCIS.

2 1/2 Men, Shark,CSI's, Criminal Minds, NCIS and Law and Orders.
College Gameday, Sports Center, Saved by the Bell, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, King of the hill, South Park, Friday Night lights, USED TO LOVE Playmakers.
Pages: 1 2