Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Dallas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Will they make the playoffs?
UH........ maybe?????
I dont think they will make the playoff's because they really dont have a QB.
Drew Bledsoe is crap I've never been so upset watching a game of football until Bledsoe blew the game by being horrible..I believe it's time for Romo. I love how all the media talks about how its T.O.'s fault i mean yea he's cocky and such but its not his fault Bledsoe throws the ball 8 bazillion yards short to him or directly to the defender. Bledsoe is just making T.O. look liek the bad guy when it's really his fault.

To answer your question.. they will make the playoffs if they put Romo in
How do you all even know what Romo will do? He's never even thrown a pass in the NFL. If the line gives Bledsoe more time so he doesn't get knocked around all game I'm sure he'll keep his smarts about him and play like he can. He's had 2 good games this year and two awful games. Like I said before, I doubt any QB would have done good against the Eagles this past week.

Keep calling for Romo, and maybe we'll see how good he is by the end of the year. Funny how some people can call on a QB that they've not seen play in the NFL or who has even played.
alfus21 Wrote:How do you all even know what Romo will do? He's never even thrown a pass in the NFL. If the line gives Bledsoe more time so he doesn't get knocked around all game I'm sure he'll keep his smarts about him and play like he can. He's had 2 good games this year and two awful games. Like I said before, I doubt any QB would have done good against the Eagles this past week.

Keep calling for Romo, and maybe we'll see how good he is by the end of the year. Funny how some people can call on a QB that they've not seen play in the NFL or who has even played.
i agree that nobody knows what romo will do but bledsoe is done, he just needs to go ahead and announce retirement because he makes stupid decisions even when the line does block,and at the rate there going now they are not making the playoffs so y not go ahead and get ready for the future....PUT IN ROMO
Dallas needs to new offensive line
Not with Bledsoe in they won't
Old school Dawg Wrote:Will they make the playoffs?

Sure they will....Dirk Nowitzki is back Big Grin...just messing with you all. No, the Cowboys wont make it.
No they wont make it. And I think its alrdy the beginning of the end with Owens
I think their schedule ends too brutally to make the playoffs....... From here they still got the Panthers (who will be hungry for a win at home after two consecuticve road losses to the Bengals and Ravens), the Giants TWICE (who I think is very good, lost 2 games so far, one to an undefeated Colts team, the other to a one loss (Bears) Seahawks team), the Colts (undefeated), Saints, Falcons, and Eagles......

Basically, the Cowboys have no prayer, but that's just my opinion, which, according to some people on here, is about as far from football intellect as you can get.........
probably not
That schedule is brutal but I still think the Cowboys will find a way to win 10 games and make a wild card spot. If this offense is clicking, its pratically unstoppable, for example the opening drive against the Jags in Week 1.
I'm saying the Boys will be in the playoffs and maybe a make a run for the SB
I think so!