Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville To play South Laurel in Ky. Preps Classic..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It was confirmed to me by one of Paintsville's players today that Paintsville will play South Laurel in the Kentucky Preps Classic...Paintsville has a very tough schedule!!!!Thoughts........
where and when?
Montgomery Co. at 4:00 on Jan. 20th....
I know they have 2 tough games right off the bat on back to back nights...should get them ready for a run in the post-season
A tough schedule won't hurt the Tigers. Even if they lose, they will benefit come tourney time.
Very true! :thumpsup:
Dec 1, '06 Bryan Station - 6:30 PM
Dec 2, '06 Henry Clay - 6:30 PM
Dec 8, '06 Lawrence County Paintsville - 8:00 PM
Dec 12, '06 Pikeville Pikeville - 7:30 PM
Dec 15, '06 Magoffin County Magoffin County - 6:30 PM
Dec 27, '06 Alcoa, TN Paintsville - 7:30 PM Paintsville Tiger Hoops Classic

Dec 28, '06 Russellville Paintsville - 9:00 PM Paintsville Tiger Hoops Classic

Dec 29, '06 St. Francis, WI Paintsville - 7:30 PM Paintsville Tiger Hoops Classic

Jan 5, '07 Sheldon Clark Sheldon Clark - 7:30 PM
Jan 9, '07 Lawrence County Lawrence County - 6:30 PM
Jan 13, '07 Spring Valley, WV -
Jan 16, '07 Johnson Central Johnson Central - 7:30 PM
Jan 18, '07 Magoffin County Paintsville - 7:30 PM
Jan 20, '07 TBA Montgomery County - Kentucky Prep Classic

Jan 23, '07 TBA - 15th Region All "A" Classic

Jan 23, '07 South Floyd - 15th Region All "A" Classic

Feb 6, '07 East Ridge Paintsville - 7:30 PM
Feb 9, '07 Sheldon Clark Paintsville - 8:00 PM
Feb 13, '07 Betsy Layne Betsy Layne - 7:30 PM
Feb 15, '07 Johnson Central Paintsville - 7:30 PM
Feb 20, '07 Prestonsburg Paintsville - 6:00 PM
Feb 23, '07 Pike County Central Pike County Central - 7:30 PM

Paintsville has a very tough schedule...I would say by far the toughest in the 15th. Maybe this will get them ready for March Madness!!!
Geez, that's pretty brutal. Of course, we never duck anybody, regardless of how good we are. Here's to hoping the tigers and the CATS solve their chemistry problems.
Good luck to Paintsville with that very tough schedule.
I agree with EKY Sportster, they will benefit very much from this. It can only make them better than they already are.
Looked up some stuff on this tournament, and some of the teams in it include Jeffersontown,Mason County,Clay County,Paintsville,Christian County, South Laurel and Montgomery County. Looks kind of like a miny state tournament. There should be some good talent showcased in this event.
Maybe that schedule will bring those boys back down to the real world and they can finally goto the Sweet 16 !
blackcat_student Wrote:Maybe that schedule will bring those boys back down to the real world and they can finally goto the Sweet 16 !

I think the way last season ended it brought them down to the real world. The first time in forever that they were predicted to win Region they blow it in the first round at the Expo. The grinding process of this schedule will just help them become more comfortable in hard, tight fought ball games.