Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 2:35 a.m.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It's now 235 a.m. When I get finished with this post it will be about 240 a.m.

This post will have no point whatsoever except to harass a few people on here..

1st off I want to talk about QQ. He's an awesome dude, and he must be smart to create this site, which is now my new home, I haven't checked my email in about 2 days thanks to this site. But I don't really care, cause tihis site rocks. lol Thank you torqque.

2nd. Basketballer, She likes to post congrats to everyone on every subject. And she agrees with anyone who writes a long post, but I'm yet to see a long post by her, but that's one reason I keep coming back. Cause one day she'll write a long one. Bballer is one of my late friends, and I have to thank her for staying up later all nite, and giving me someone to talk to. Thanks BBaller

3rd, BCF4L, The first person I actually had a conversation with on the other site.. I would post and no one would quote me or tell me good job on anything. The bastards.. But along came BCF4L, and stayed up all nite and starting goofing off with me. Thanks BCF4L

4th. Beef, Beef likes to type touching things :twisted: .. But he seems to be a cool kid, and I can't wait to meet him. He talks like he has some sense in his head, and keeps an open mind. I have a feeling we will have some interesting conversations in the future. Thanks Beef for starting a war with me lol

5th. CatDawg, You pass me up everytime. GRR.. Don't worry though I'm hot on your heals, Thanks for giving me motivation

and Last there is BGG

You seem to enjoy giving me a hard time, its cool though, I'm easy goin. It's obvious though that this is probably your first forum in which you have been pretty involved in. But its ok.. Don't hurt those little fingers trying to keep up with the masters I mentioned above. It's cool if you don't like sports, cause you do seem kinda girly, plus you are short. But that's cool.. Girls should be girls not men lol.. I know you and a few others like to give me a hard time, and I just want to let you all know that I'm game at all times.. You never know what I'm goin to pull out of my sleeve, whether it be a long post or a quick getter. But the one thing i really have to say to you is.

Hook me up with your sister please heheh

thank you
Your Welcome CTD.....You are a nut.....lol
All I have to say is WOW this is RETARDED!!!!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>..
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>..
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I'm just joking..it's cute...It's touching...

But you cant have my sis...one's taken and the other ...well, it just wouldnt happen..shes older than me...
I thought I would try.. I bet I'm at least a foot taller though lol

Posted Tue Feb 15, 2005 2:59 am:

OH yeah. I'm not as immature in person as I am on here either lol..

Posted Tue Feb 15, 2005 3:00 am:

haha oh yeah.. thanx for calling me a retard lol.. I thought we were starting to be friends lol. that hurts
BTW, i belong to lots of forums...it just so happens this one I OWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
One of these days CTD, I will make you a long post...
I woudlnt' have guessed it lol..
hahahahaha, funny....lol
Basketballer Wrote:One of these days CTD, I will make you a long post...

I think I'll make this a weekly thing lol
And I always thought that bballer just agreed b/c she couldn't read the long posts...

But thanks for the props....can you imagine the conversations with the place that we are planning on meeting...lol :lol:
I wanna join in on the meeting lol. Thanks CTD. I've not been on here in a couple of nights. Having a job that you have to get up early kinda sucks. But tonight I'll be on around 1 just so we can reflect back on old time. :lol:
CTD thanks for not forgetting me CTD. Your ahead at this time But I'll stay close.
haha No problem guys.. you all are my favorites, without you I might have abotu 10 posts lol
I wouldn't go that far CTD. But we like you also,
Haha. awesome, its good to be liked lol

Posted Tue Feb 15, 2005 5:52 pm:

blackcatfan4life Wrote:I wanna join in on the meeting lol. Thanks CTD. I've not been on here in a couple of nights. Having a job that you have to get up early kinda sucks. But tonight I'll be on around 1 just so we can reflect back on old time. :lol:

I reckon beef, myself, and if ya want to you can go to. we will be heading toward williamson if ya wnat to go.
If you know what we mean Wink....Sat night
crazytaxidriver Wrote:Haha. awesome, its good to be liked lol

Posted Tue Feb 15, 2005 5:52 pm:

blackcatfan4life Wrote:I wanna join in on the meeting lol. Thanks CTD. I've not been on here in a couple of nights. Having a job that you have to get up early kinda sucks. But tonight I'll be on around 1 just so we can reflect back on old time. :lol:

I reckon beef, myself, and if ya want to you can go to. we will be heading toward williamson if ya wnat to go.

Trips to the Borderline, now that brings back memories. The only 16 year old and up bar that I know of. Watch out for those roadblocks on the way home.
Beef Wrote:If you know what we mean Wink....Sat night
Can you believe that I have never been to the Borderline? I have lived here throughout my high school years and never went. I do go to Richmond though to Hurricanes.
I have never been either
I've never really been inspired to go. Everyone that talked to me about it said it sucked and was too small to really do anything in. Now the mardi gras nights I might think about going LOL
Marti Gras is the WORST night to go!.....it's not the best thing in the world but it is something to do....just hang out....better than sittin around someones house sometimes....
Yeah I heard that fat old b*tches come out and bare all. LOL
Yup..... PDT_052
All of this you all say is tru.. But hey it's either Borderline, or at the house in the bed. Plus, sometimes you can actually get lucky at the borderline lol
Woo Hoo. I'm in. LOL
Aweseome. we can load up in the bus and go lol.
crazytaxidriver Wrote:All of this you all say is tru.. But hey it's either Borderline, or at the house in the bed. Plus, sometimes you can actually get lucky at the borderline lol
It takes a place like the BL for you doesn't it CTD....and like you said...YOU also have to get "lucky" if you want to have a good time 8)
OMG. lol.... I'm not even goin to reply to that lol
Man, I'm just 16 and I've been a few times lol... I've also been to the Vu in Lextown about 5543376436 times.
I haven't been there yet. But I've heard about it lol
Pages: 1 2