Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Class 6A Final Draft Alignment 2015-2018
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Region 1

District 1- Daviess County, Henderson County, McCracken County, Muhlenberg County, Ohio County
District 2- Central Hardin, Meade County, North Hardin

Region 2

District 3- Butler, Dupont Manual, Male, Pleasure Ridge Park, St. Xavier
District 4- Ballard, Eastern, Jeffersontown, Trinity

Region 3

District 5- Conner, Cooper, Ryle
District 6- Boone County, Campbell County, Simon Kenton

Region 4

District 7- Bryan Station, Henry Clay, Paul Laurence Dunbar, Scott County
District 8- George Roger Clark, Lafayette, Madison Central, Tates Creek

Thoughts?
6A needs to be renamed.... The Louis./NKY/Lex. division.
imo bowling green needs to be in class 6A
^
Maybe they will make a rule stating no matter what class your in, if you win state, the next year you have to play in 6A lol.
I'm just Happy None of the NKY teams got sent to play in the North Lex Division...
Do the Fayette County public schools still play football?
So how will the playoffs work in NKY?
Scott Co. and Simmon Kenton to the west and St. X, Trinity and maybe Lou Male ( if they didn't loose to much firepower from last year ) to the east. No one else comes close.
I thought 6A was suppose to be the top 32 schools. if that is true why are there only 31 listed? How will the playoffs work?
E's Army Wrote:Do the Fayette County public schools still play football?

Apperently not. Lex public schools are just not commited to football. With the exception to Henry Clay, just look at the rotating doors of coaches has come through to the system. Lafayette 3 coaches in 4 yrs, Station 6 in 7 yrs, Dunbar 6 in 6 yrs and Creek just hire an off duty officer to run their program. These numbers might be slighty off, but the point is no coaches stay long enough to built a program. Take a lesson from Boyle Co, Lex Cath, Scott Co, FT Highlands and other winning program. They all have coaches with long tenure. I understand that Boyle and Lex Cath had recently hired, but the coaches before ran those programs from 11 yrs and 8 yrs..