Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Girls Sweet 16 moved to NKU
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jason Frakes ‏@kyhighs 8m
Motion passed: Northern Kentucky's Bank of Kentucky Center granted Girls' Sweet 16 for two years (2016-17).
Bowling Green was nice, but it is also nice to have a change. I think they should pick 3 or 4 sites in the state. And alternate every year, would be great for everyone. Here are the 3 places I would choose: Western Ky Univ. Bowling Green(West), Northern Bank Center(North), East Ky Expo Center in Pikeville(East),

Is there a good place in Southern Ky?
mountain hoops guru Wrote:Bowling Green was nice, but it is also nice to have a change. I think they should pick 3 or 4 sites in the state. And alternate every year, would be great for everyone. Here are the 3 places I would choose: Western Ky Univ. Bowling Green(West), Northern Bank Center(North), East Ky Expo Center in Pikeville(East),

Is there a good place in Southern Ky?

Pikeville does not have near the hotel capacity to host anything like that.
region Wrote:Pikeville does not have near the hotel capacity to host anything like that.

You could use the Corbin Civic Center then! Right off I-75 and plenty of hotels around. :Thumbs: