Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: No promise of tomorrow... But a guarantee of eternity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Matthew ch. 24 (KJV)
36 - But of that day and hour knoweth no [man], no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Hebrews ch. 10 (KJV)
37 - For yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not tarry.

James ch. 4 (KJV)
14 - Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away.

Acts ch. 10 (KJV)
34 - Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:

2 Corinthians ch. 6 (KJV)
2 - (For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.)

There are five Bible verses listed above that back up this thread title.
We ARE NOT PROMISED tomorrow!!!
But WE ARE GUARANTEED an eternity in one of two REAL PLACES!!!
Amen!
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Matthew ch. 24 (KJV)
36 - But of that day and hour knoweth no [man], no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Hebrews ch. 10 (KJV)
37 - For yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not tarry.

James ch. 4 (KJV)
14 - Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away.

Acts ch. 10 (KJV)
34 - Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:

2 Corinthians ch. 6 (KJV)
2 - (For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.)

There are five Bible verses listed above that back up this thread title.
We ARE NOT PROMISED tomorrow!!!
But WE ARE GUARANTEED an eternity in one of two REAL PLACES!!!

Had to re-do... make sure the Red words are correct, cause they are pretty important