Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Cincinnati @ Tampa Bay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think this is the game that will get the Bengals back on the right track !

Cin-31
TB-10
Yea i think the Bengals will win this one big.
Cin-49
TB-14
Tampa Bay has struggled, obviously with their winless record, but I seriously doubt they'll allow 49 points to the Bengals, or if the Bengals would leave their starters in that long if it got that bad.

I look for Cinci. to win, but I look for Palmer to get hit hard a few times as well.

Could be a good game.

Bengals - 28
Buccs - 14
Cincy in a route.

Bengals - 45
Bucs - 14
alfus21 Wrote:Tampa Bay has struggled, obviously with their winless record, but I seriously doubt they'll allow 49 points to the Bengals, or if the Bengals would leave their starters in that long if it got that bad.

I look for Cinci. to win, but I look for Palmer to get hit hard a few times as well.

Could be a good game.

Bengals - 28
Buccs - 14

I doubt they'll get much pressure, if any, from Tampa Bay's defense. They don't have a solid pass rushing defense, and the Bengals have a solid, middle of the pack line.

Bengals- 42
Bucs- 10
Bengals by 10!
Go Tampa Bay,,give me a break Fritz,,Pittsburgh needs you all to lose.We have to beat Kansas City this sunday.If the game wasnt in Pittsburgh we would be in big trouble.
bucs by 3
Old school Dawg Wrote:Go Tampa Bay,,give me a break Fritz,,Pittsburgh needs you all to lose.We have to beat Kansas City this sunday.If the game wasnt in Pittsburgh we would be in big trouble.

With the Ravens at 4-1, we need the win also!
Old school Dawg Wrote:Go Tampa Bay,,give me a break Fritz,,Pittsburgh needs you all to lose.We have to beat Kansas City this sunday.If the game wasnt in Pittsburgh we would be in big trouble.
Give you a break about what??
BelfryJustice Wrote:With the Ravens at 4-1, we need the win also!

Agreed ! The Ravens are the real deal this season ! And I dont see the "One year wonder" stopping the Bengals or Ravens in the AFC North !
The Bengals will get back to there winning ways in this game.

Bengals- 31
Bucs-6