Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Allen Central v.s. South Floyd 55th District Championship Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts and Predictions?
I would like to congratulate South Floyd on there win and also coach Smallwood. Good luck Tomorrow :Thumbs:
Congrats to South Floyd on the win tonight and making the region tournament...great job by the coaching staff!
I think that South Floyd can pull it off if they keep their heads in the game and don't get down on their selves.
Congrats to both South Floyd and Allen Central for advancing to the Champioship match. This should be a very exciting match.
Allen Central defeated Betsy Layne 25-15 and 25-15 to advance. South Floyd beat Prestonsburg 25-22, 23-25, and 25-15 in getting to tonight's match.
Good Luck to both.
This is going to be a very interesting and intense game. Seems like that when these two teams play they leave it all on the floor. This one is too close to call. Good luck to both teams. :Thumbs:
How is the Hall girl doing for Allen Central i know last year when i saw them play she was playing Liberero(spelling) does anyone know
Allen Central won a hard fought match to take the District Championship 25-22, 21-25, and 25-18. Very exciting night, great fan participation and play. South Floyd played up to par and Coach Smallwood has a great team for the future. Good Luck to both in the Regional.
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:How is the Hall girl doing for Allen Central i know last year when i saw them play she was playing Liberero(spelling) does anyone know

She is still playing libero for Allen Central
Congrats Rebs on another District Chip! And yeah Alesia Hall is still the Libero and yes u spelled Libero right..lol