Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: somerset 2014
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
how do u think they will do
they will do well Somerset just seems to reload evey year b/c they have such a great feeder system along with even better coaches at all levels and that's what it takes
This could be the year Middlesboro breaks through. They look like they have the better skill people this year. But Somerset always seems to just reload.
NCC will represent east again.
The talented diminutive TB is definately gone? If so, that is a big hit?
Somerset will be in the hunt to represent the east.
Somerset is a solid program and will be competitive. They may not have as many skilled kids as before but is till think they will be solid.
Briar Jumpers are reloading! With the Yellow Jackets in the hunt and NCC waiting on the doorstep, what do the Briar Jumpers need to do in order to represent the East in 2014? Will they be disciplined enough to reach their potential?
The sophmore RB is gone. Tried to go to PC but they wern't waiting with open arms so he ended up at Southwestern. Makes me sick. JD is a very talented player but has some baggage that comes along with him and PC didn't want no part of it. Somerset lost a lot. It's going to be a rough year. They will be could to make it to Region. They have some good kids coming back and a good coaching staff so who knows.
KIDZFIRST Wrote:Briar Jumpers are reloading! With the Yellow Jackets in the hunt and NCC waiting on the doorstep, what do the Briar Jumpers need to do in order to represent the East in 2014? Will they be disciplined enough to reach their potential?

I heard earlier this week that they were doing some significant UNLOADING for the first 3 games. (Well, the scrimmage and first 2 games I guess based on the technicality of the rules. I'm assuming since PC is 3rd game.) Rumor or truth?
Yes, we will be down a few key players the first two games.
I look for the jumpers to make another deep run in the playoffs again.